Who is Safaree?
Safaree Llyod Samuels is a Jamaican-American Rapper. He is also a songwriter and a prominent television star. He commenced his profession in music in a group called Hood stars. When the group ended up splitting, Samuels decided to go solo. After gaining success together, the group finally split to work on their individual solo careers. When Nicki Minaj decided to become a solo artist, Samuels helped her as a hype man.
Safaree was born on July 4, 1981, and attended ‘Midtown High School’. He had a passion for rapping since childhood. He was born to Jamaican immigrant parents. He was born in Brooklyn. Shaniqua and Samantha are their two sisters. He did his schooling at Midwood High School, 2839 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, New York. Finally, at an early age, he found a love of rapping.
He also worked as co-executive producer of Nicki’s Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded’ (2012). Safaree is better known as one of Love & Hip Hop’s “VH1” reality show casts. The show was his golden Hollywood ticket, as the show helps him build a reputation.
Safaree Samuels was born in Brooklyn, New York, in the Marine Park area as Safaree Lloyd Samuels. On July 4, 1981, his birthday dropped. Jamaican descent is at the age of 39. Safaree and his family, including his mother and two sisters, grew up in Flatbush. He has two sisters, Samika and Samantha Samuels. This allows one to conclude that a single parent raised him.
|Born||4 July 1981|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Net Worth||$ 2 million|
What is Samuel Safaree famous for?
- Safaree’s music career began in the early 2000s. He started his music career from a group named Hood stars. It included famous rappers as Nicki Minaj, the famous Loustar, and Seven Up. This group recorded “Don’t mess with me” as the entrance song for WWE in 2002. After the group dissolved, Minaj started her career single-handedly, whereas Samuels became her hype man.
- He wrote songs along with Minaj for her debut studio album in 2010. The song was “Did it On’em” and belonged to one of her albums, Pink Friday.
- If his solo career is considered, he has released a lot of mixtapes. He also showed a special appearance in the second season of “K.Michelle: My Life IN 2016.
- He rose to fame when he appeared in the third season of Love & Hip Hop’s cast. It is a VH -1 reality show. He completed the first season of Scared FAmous in August 2017. It was also a VH1 show.
- He received the Blue and Bougie Impact Award. He received this award in February 2018.
- In 2017, he participated in the horror show ‘Scared Famous’. In 2018, he worked in ‘Leave It To Stevie and ‘Wild Safari.
- In 2018, Safaree won the ‘Blue & Bougie Impact Award’.
What are the most attractive features of Samuels?
- Samuels has an attractive personality with a charming smile. His height is around 1.85 m. Although he is 81 kg, his body is very active and has an equalized weight. He attracts a lot of people with his personality. His physique makes him stand out.
- He has short black hair and his eyes are also black.
- His zodiac sign is Cancer.
- He is one of the most famous rappers and actors worldwide and enjoys a huge fandom.
- Also, read about Melanie Martinez.
- Safaree Samuels is currently married to a model, TV personality, and famous actress Erica Mena. The couple got engaged on 24th December 2018 and got married on 7 December 2019. On 2 February 2020, they welcomed a beautiful daughter.
- He has dated Nicki Minaj from 2000 to 2014, and their relationship was quite famous. In 2011 he was alleged to be dating Amber Rose. Post-breakup with Minaj, he was said to be dating model Candice Brooke from 2014 to 2015. Their relationship even got public in 2015.
- He was also dating Sophia Body in 2015 and Zashia Santiago in 2015 as well. The rapper was said to have dated many more.
- He’s also been linked to models like Candice Brooks, Analicia Chaves and Nikki Mudarris. In 2017, he dated model Star Divine, but soon they went their separate ways.
Safaree Samuels Net worth
- Safaree’s net worth is around $ 4.5 million. He became widely famous after entering the cast of the VH 1 show Love & Hip Hop.
- His career with Minaj also added to his net worth.
- He started his career with a group called Hood stars.
- Safaree Llyod Samuels is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, television presenter.
- He was born on 4th July 1981 and is 40 years old.
- He has worked with Nicki Minaj and many other famous artists.
- He appeared in the second season of K.Michelle: My Life in the Year 2016.
- He also composed the song with Minaj for her debut studio album, Pink Friday.
View this post on Instagram