Brad Mondo (born October 28, 1994) is an American hairstylist, best known for his self-titled Youtube channel, which has over 6 million subscribers (as of September 2020). Mondo has worked as a hairstylist with various celebrities clients like Vanessa Hudgens, Heather Marks, and Shay Mitchell. Furthermore, He is also a model who has appeared in different commercials and shoots.
Get info on Brad’s Networth, Relationship, Age, Birthday, and his Full Bio here. You might be interested in finding out 10 of the Most Popular Celebrity Hairstylists in 2020. People Also search for Eric Mondo, and Did Brad Lied about Eric being his Twin?
Popular for his exceptional sense of style and unique way of connecting with people, he has emerged as one of the best stylists in the country. His ability to completely transform an individual’s look is incomparable. Also admired for his attractive looks and great fashion sense, Mondo has modelled various magazines and brands. He is a social media star who grew in popularity for posting funny hair-style reaction videos on YouTube. Gradually, he started showing his hair dressing skills, and he became more famous for the original looks he created.
|Real Name||Brad Gesimondo|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1994|
|Age||25 years old|
|Birthplace||Franklin, MA, United States|
68 kg (in kilograms)
149.9 lbs (in pounds)
5′ 11” (in ft & inches)
1.55m (in meters)
155 cm (in centimetres)
Brad Mondo Early Life
- Mondo was born Brad Gesimondo on 0ctober 28, 1994, in Franklin, MA, United States. He was raised by his mom and dad along with his brother Eric Mondo.
- Brad’s father was a hairdresser, and he spent most of his time in the salon watching his father cut and style people’s hair.
- At that time, he had already started enjoying the process of styling people’s hair and satisfying people with the look.
- Moreover, he was also interested in creating Youtube videos as he was very inspired by content creators like Shane Dawson and Jenna Marbles.
Now, things get interesting:
- According to Tubefilter, He uploaded his first Youtube videos when he was 12 years old. And he kept uploading a few videos until he was 22 years old.
- Then, he decided to make a career on Youtube and started creating more content daily with a passion.
Then, guess what?
- He received his first Youtube earnings in around 2016, which was a check of $100. When he received his first check from Youtube, his reaction was like, “Wow, I made it, I did it.” ????
- Apart from that, he also made $1,000 through a sponsored brand deal. Things were really starting to happen for Brad.
- On the other hand, Brad was also active on Instagram, where he would upload his pictures. He started uploading hairstyle photos on Instagram in 2013.
- Initially, Brad had no audience on his Instagram and Youtube channel, but he was determined to make a career out of it.
- Luckily, his funny hairstyle reaction videos started catching the attention of people and become viral. The contents were fun to watch, and his subscribers started to grow gradually.
- Then he started uploading videos showing his hairstyling skills along with hairdressing tutorials. As his style was unique and trendy, he started getting the fame he always wanted.
- Even celebrities were impressed by his flawless hairdressing skills, which allowed him to work with celebrities like Vanessa Hudgens, Heather Marks, Shay Mitchell, etc.
- As of September 2020, He has over 6 million subscribers on his Youtube channel and over 1.4 million followers on his Instagram account.
Check out his recent Video:
- Brad is having a successful Youtube career as thousands of fans love watching his videos. However, the videos he created dragged him into a controversy.
- The controversy revolves around Brad posting videos telling him and his Brother Eric Mondo were twins.
- Does Brad Mondo have a twin brother? No, he doesn’t have a twin. Eric Mondo is around 3 years older than him. After finding out the truth, fans were stunned, and some were upset as well.
- This story sparked this whole Brad Mondo Controversy Drama.
Is Brad Mondo a real Hairdresser?
- Brad Mondo started developing an interest in hair styling from an early age. He would spend most of his time at his dad’s hair salon. According to Mondo, he has worked in a salon for 10 years. Is Brad Mondo a licensed hairdresser? Yes, he is a licensed hairdresser. Mondo is licensed in two states which are Newyork and Massachusetts.
Something I’ve never talked about that really bothers me is when people say that I’m not a licensed hairdresser. GIRL. First of all I’m licensed in two states. NY and MA. Second of all what does that matter?— Brad Mondo (@bradmondonyc) August 1, 2020
- As per his tweets, He is a licensed hairdresser who has worked in a salon for 10 years. If you want to book Mondo or want some business with him, you can email him to his business email [email protected]
- Brad Mondo is currently single. He hasn’t revealed his boyfriend publicly yet. Brad likes to keep his love life private. However, Brad is open about his sexuality, and he has revealed that he is gay. As of 2020, he is not engaged or married.
Brad Mondo Height
- He stands at the height of 5 feet 11 inches or 1.55 m tall and weighs approximately 68 kg or 149.9 lbs. He has light brown coloured eyes and brown coloured hair. Mondo’s zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Brad Mondo Net worth
- He has an estimated net worth of around $3 million (USD). Mondo is a popular American hairdresser and YouTuber.
- He makes his income from his profession as a hairstylist and YouTuber. Moreover, he also makes money through his online store, xmondohair, where he sells hair products.
- Mondo is CEO/ Creative Director at xmondohair.
- Brad is the writer and director of the 2018 TV series Mondo Makeovers.
- His TikTok account ‘bradmondonyc’ has over 6 million followers (as of October 2020).
- Brad & Jeff Wittek both are American hairstylists who have worked with celebrities.
Image Credits: @bradmondonyc Instagram
Frequently Asked Questions About Brad Mondo
Who is Brad Mondo?
Brad Mondo is a famous hairdresser, YouTuber, and business owner.
What is Brad Mondo famous for?
Brad Mondo is famous for making funny videos on YouTube and TikTok and also as a hairdresser.
How old is Brad Mondo?
Brad Mondo is 26 years old.
What is Brad Mondo’s real name?
Brad Mond’s original name is Brad Gesimondo.
What is Brad Mondo’s last name?
Brad Mondo’s last name is Gesimondo.
What is Brad Mondo’s net worth?
Brad Mondo’s net worth is calculated at around $3 million (USD).
Does Brad Mondo own a salon?
Yes, Brad Mondo owns a salon, he is the CEO of his own hair care line XMONDO hair.
Is Brad Mondo gay?
Yes, Brad Mondo is gay and he is quite open about it.
When is Brad Mondo’s birthday?
Brad Mondo was born on 28th October 1994 in Franklin, Massachusetts.
Does Brad Mondo have any siblings?
Yes, Brad Mondo has an elder brother, Eric Mondo who is also a social media influencer.
Who is Brad Mondo’s boyfriend?
Brad Mondo is currently single and also he likes to keep his personal life off from the public’s eye.
Does Brad Mondo have a twin brother?
No, Brad Mondo does not have a twin brother but he has an elder brother, Eric Mondo.
Is Brad Mondo on Instagram?
Yes, Brad Mondo is on Instagram, and his profile name is @bradmondonyc.
What salon does Brad Mondo work at?
He is a CEO/ founder of his haircare line named XMONDO hair.
Where can I buy Brad Mondo merch?
Brad Mondo mercy can be bought from online shopping sites like Amazon or directly from XMONDO HAIR online and offline stores.
Where can I buy Brad Mondo’s hair products?
Brad Mondo’s hair products are available in XMONDO Hair online and offline stores.
How can I book Brad Mondo’s appointment?
To get an appointment with Brad Mondo fill a booking request form or call -1.800. 698.2536.
What happened between Brad Mondo and Snitchery?
Brad shaved Snitchery’s hair because her hair was damaged.
Who all are there in Brad Mondo’s family?
His family includes his Mom, Dad along with his elder brother Eric Mondo.
How tall is Brad Mondo?
Brad Mondo is 5 feet 11 inches tall.
View this post on Instagram