Adam Lz-The Best BMX Rider
Being an American YouTuber and a BMX rider, Adam gained popularity with his excellent social networking skills and unique content. His more than 3 million subscribers on the YouTube channel are proof of his popularity and dedicated fans.
Born in Connecticut, Adam started as a wakeboard rider. He was so good at it that he thought about competing professionally. However, he began BMX riding along with his friends and realized his passion. His idea of sharing his new love with the world motivated him to share his videos on YouTube.
Adam has perfected his skills so that now people learn and get inspired by his videos on how to do barspins, 360s, and other stunts that only a professional can do. He has already become a sponsored BMX rider and a champion at it; he even has the extraordinary talent of building a car from scratch, and now, he is one of the best drifters in the US. His Facebook and Instagram accounts have more than a million followers, and the counting will surely increase in the future.
|Birth Name||Adam Lizotte Zeisler|
|Born||May 5, 1995 (Age 26)|
|Profession||Vlogger, YouTuber, BMX Rider|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Weight||60 kg or 132 lbs|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|High School||Not known|
|College||University of Florida|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
15 Minutes Coilovers
Driving an R34 Skyline GTR in the USA
What is the success story of Adam Lz?
- Adam started his YouTube channel in 2013. He had a passion for adventures and a lot of interest in cars. He used to upload videos on cars on topics like how can we change a car engine, accessories used in cars, car riding events, car-related vlogs, and much more. Any car lover would love their channel for sure. He even uploads videos with his wife related to his daily life routine.
- Soon he started uploading BMX webisodes on drifting, coil-overs, and driving R34 Skyline GTR in the United States. His videos are so inspiring and full of details that anyone would watch and learn the techniques of BMX riding. Adam is also an entrepreneur. He has joined hands with his friend, James Harvey, and opened a store in Florida. The LZBMX store sells hats, premium quality shirts, sweatshirts, and various accessories.
What is the physical appearance of Adam Lz?
Adam is a 5 ft 10 inches tall, fair and handsome man weighing 60 kgs. He used to appear clean shaved but nowadays, he is seen with a moustache. Adam has gorgeous green eyes and lights brown short hair.
What is the relationship status of Adam Lz?
Adam married his love life, Nicole Frye, in 2016.
What is the net worth of Adam Lz?
Adam knows what can attract more audiences to his videos. He shoots adventurous, thrilling, and super captivating videos that will make the viewers glued to the screen. His more than 3 million subscribers on the YouTube channel and other accounts and his merchandise and advertisements sponsors have earned him a fortune of $1 million. Moreover, Adam has several cars in his garage- BMW 335i Single Turbo, Mazda Miata, Nissan 240SX, Mini Cooper S, and some more to mention.
- Adam’s extreme dedication to riding and trying to b the best in it, along with his friendly and helpful personality, has earned him this considerable fan base.
- He built a skate park in his new house backyard to practice his stunts more often.
- Adam shot a video with Tanner Fox, a scooter rider, and competed with him on Tanner and Taylor’s video to get a ride in the Shelby GT350.
- He has a clothing brand as well named LZMFG.
View this post on Instagram