Jeffrey “Jeff” Wittek (born December 15, 1989) is an American Hairstylist, barber, Youtuber, and actor, best known for his self-titled Youtube channel with over 2.62 million subscribers (as of 2020). Jeff has worked with celebrities such as Dj Pauly D and Big Sean. He uploads hair styling tips and tricks videos in his channel, Jeffrey Wittek. Late last year, he became a member of David Dobrik’s Vlog Squad.
Jeff was born with the name Jeffrey Wittek. He was brought up and raised in Staten Island, New York City, United States. He holds white-American ethnicity with American nationality. Jeff has an attractive physical appearance that has made him a model for several magazines and brands. He found fame online as a Vine personality under the persona American Jeff.
|Date of Birth||December 15, 1989|
|Age||30 Years Old|
|Birthplace||Staten Island, New York|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
- Wittek was born Jeffrey Wittekon on December 15, 1989, in New York, United States. Later, he moved to Los Angeles, California. Jeff belongs to the white-American ethnicity.
- By profession, he is an American actor and YouTube personality known as a celebrity stylist and barber. He is also recognized for working with Big Sean and DJ Pauly D. He uploading hair styling tips and tricks videos in his channel, Jeffrey Wittek. Jeff was born with the name Jeffrey Wittek.
- He was brought up and raised in Staten Island, New York City, United States. He holds white-American ethnicity with American nationality. Jeff has an attractive physical appearance that has made him a model for several magazines and brands.
How did Jeff Wittek become famous?
- He started sharing his love for his work on his Tumblr blog under the name “Behind the cuts”. Though the blog has not been updated for a long time, we can see some glimpse of Jeff collaborating with the likes of Mac Mill & Dj Chuckie. He was also interested in photography as his Tumblr blog is filled with some amazing shots.
- We all knew Jeff was not just born to do the hairstyling work when he started showcasing his talent as an entertainer through vines.
- He quickly rose to fame under the persona of American Jeff on the vine. He collaborated with popular vine users like Christian DelGrosso, Rudy Mancuso, and Anwar Jaw.
- After his success on the vine, he created his self titled Youtube channel in 2011. He usually shares vlogs, hairstyling videos, and personal life videos with his fans. Jeff has over 2.3 million subscribers on his YouTube channel, and most of his videos gain over 1million views, which clearly shows how much his video is loved.
- Addison Rae, Anthony Padilla, Bella Poarch, Brent Rivera, Bretman Rock, Jarvis Johnson, Jeff Wittek, Lexi Rivera, and Tinx, who made special appearances on the Streamys bus with emcee Larray and his closest buddy, Issa, made special cameos on the show. On December 11, the 2021 YouTube Streamy Awards were presented, celebrating the best digital producers and content of the year.
- Jeff Wittek Relationship: He was in a relationship with American Actress and Singer Cierra Ramirez. Wittek met Cierra Ramirez in a club, and they started dating in 2015. The couple officially ended their relationship in 2018. She is best known for playing the role of ‘Mariana Adams Foster’ in the Freeform television series.
- Currently, Jeff doesn’t have a girlfriend, or at least he hasn’t publicly revealed his love life. Wittek also has a dog named Nerf.
Jeff Wittek Net Worth
How much is Jeff Wittek worth?
- He has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million. His main sources of income are YouTube, Paid Sponsors & his profession as a hairstylist.
How tall is Jeff Wittek?
- He stands at the height of 6 feet 1 inches or 1.85 meters tall and weighs 82 kg or 180 lbs. He has dark brown coloured eyes. Popular as a celebrity hairstylist, Jeff has worked with many celebrities. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- Jeff was starred in a short film in 2015. The movie also starred his girlfriend Cierra Ramirez and his friends Rudy Mancuso and Anwar Jibawi.
- Jeff & Brad Mondo both are American hairstylists who make hair tutorials and videos on YouTube.
- Wittek has over 3 million followers on his Instagram account – @jeff.
- In April 2021, the docuseries Don’t Try This at Home was released.
View this post on Instagram