Who is 6ix9ine?
Tekashi69 or 6ix9ine is an American rapper, songwriter, and convicted felon, best known for songs like Gummon, Fefe, KOODA, BEBE, etc. His real name is Daniel Hernandez. Born on 8 May 1996, he is famous for his Controversial behaviours and different allegations. Tekashi69 has various tattoos of 69 on his body. The number 69 is extensive, which is the name of his gang. He was raised by a Mexican mother and a Puerto Rican father.
Hernandez is known for his distinctive rainbow-themed look, tattoos, aggressive style of rapping, public feuds with fellow celebrities, legal issues, and controversial public persona. Hernandez rose to mainstream fame in late 2017 with his debut single, “Gummo”, which was certified platinum by the RIAA. In early 2018, Hernandez released his debut mixtape, Day69, which debuted at number 4 on the Billboard 200 album chart.
6ix9ine’s Quick Bio
|Full Name||Daniel Hernandez|
|Nick Name||6ix9ine, Tekashi 69, Wallah Dan|
|Date of Birth||May 8, 1996|
|Age||24 years old|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Rapper|
|Birthplace||Bushwick, New York, United States|
|Height||5ft 5 ( in feet and inches)|
165 cm (in centimetres)
1.65 m ( in meters)
|Weight||In kilograms- 64 kg|
In pounds- 141 lbs
|Famous For||Several tattoos of 69 on his body|
6ix9ine’s Early Life
- Daniel Hernandez was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, USA. Daniel Hernandez is of Mexican descent from his mother’s side, and from his father’s side, he is off of Puerto Rican. His pre-teens were not happy. He decided to leave school at a very young age. His father was murdered in 2009 when Hernandez was 13 years old, which led to him selling drugs to help his mother financially.
- When he was expelled from his school, his father was murdered. He had to do several jobs to fulfil his family’s financial situation. He did the work of a busboy. Tekashi even sold weed. As a result, he got confined to selling drugs outside a store.
Tekashi 6ix9ine became publicised when he stepped into the Rapping career. He has been producing many raps.
- He is a rapping king, and due to his unique style, many of his raps have peaked in Billboard 200, and Tekashi 6ix9ine became popularized among his fans in late 2017.
- He rose to glory after releasing his debut single ‘Gummo’. Similarly, he released his debut mixtape, Day68. It also indulged fame to the rapper as it hit NO. 4 on the Billboard 200 chart.
- Even Nicki Minaj wanted him to perform with her at the MTV Video Music Awards. So he got a chance to have a collaboration with Nicki Minaj.
- He has also teamed up with Bodega Bamz. Apart from his music career, he gained good popularity from his various viral Instagram post in July 2017.
- Many times his Instagram account has been blocked due to terms issues.
Some of the best highlights from 6IX9INE’s career:
⦁ YOKAI (Song, 2017)
⦁ 69 (Song, 2017)
⦁ Tekashi69 (Album, 2017)
⦁ FEFE (Song, 2018)
⦁ GOTTI (Song, 2018)
⦁ DAY69 (Album, 2018)
⦁ TATI (Song, 2018)
⦁ World Domination Tour (2018)
⦁ GOOBA (Song, 2020)
⦁ TROLLS (Song, 2020)
His real name is Daniel Hernandez. The rapper is known by his stage names which are:
⦁ Teka$hi 6ix9ine.
Concerning his family, his father’s name is Daniel Hernandez, whereas his mother’s name is Natividad Perez-Hernandez. Hernandez has an older brother. He is not married yet, but Tekashi 6ix9ine has two daughters. His eldest daughter’s name is Saraiyah, from ex-girlfriend Sara Molina, and his youngest, Briella Iris, shared with a woman named Layla.
6ix9ine’s Personal Information
How tall is 6ix9ine or Tekashi69?
- He is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 meters tall and weighs approximately 64 kilograms or 141 pounds. His eye colour is dark brown, and his hair colour is dark brown. He often dyes his hair in rainbow colours. His body is covered with tattoos. His zodiac sign is Taurus.
6ix9ine’s Net Worth
How much is 6ix9ine or Tekashi69 worth?
- The American singer, songwriter, and rapper have an estimated net worth of $ 6 million as of 2020. He makes his income through rapping.
- By 2021, 6ix9ine will have a total net worth of $10 million.
Some Quick Trivia
- His real name is Daniel Hernandez. He is from Brooklyn, New York. He featured his daughter on his Instagram.
- Rapper whose 2017 songs “Exodia,” “Go Crazy,” “Oweee”, and “Zeta Zero 0.5” helped establish him as a rap artist. His song “Gummo” would go Platinum in 2017. He teamed up with Nicki Minaj on the hit song “FEFE” in 2018.
- He was featured on the Trippie Redd track “POLES1469.”.
- He started to make a name for himself via the music upload network SoundCloud.They featured the remarkable rapper on his single “Zeta Zero 0.5.” He became an approachable Instagram personality on the account 6ix9ine with 15 million followers.
- 6ix9ine and ChinaMac, both are rappers from the United States.
- He resurfaced on February 19, 2021, with the track “Zaza,” which included barbs at Lil Durk and Meek Mill, with whom he had a dispute.