Robert Richard is a prominent American television as well as a film actor. He is mainly known for his appearances in One on One and A Throwback Holiday.
Who is Robert Richard?
Robert Andrew Ri’chard, better known as Robert Richard, is a celebrated actor in the United States of America. He is equally successful in the film and TV industry. Being a celebrity, Ri’chard leads a lavish life and is a fashion icon. He is a fitness enthusiast who has received numerous sponsorships in his career. Ri’chard’s hit films are- Alley Cats Strike, Who’s Your Daddy?, House of Wax, Coach Carter, A Beautiful Soul, Bolden, and Alone. The actor has acted in several series, including Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper, Touched by an Angel, The Client List, Lucifer, Family Time, Empire, and others. For his contribution to the acting profession, Ri’chard has received several recognitions.
In 1998, he won the prestigious Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Performer in a Children’s Special- In His Father’s Shoes. In the same year, the actor was nominated for the Young Artist Award for his role in In His Father’s Shoes. Moreover, Ri’chard was nominated for the Young Artist Award four times for his roles in Cousin Skeeter and Alley Cats Strike. The actor was also nominated for NAACP Image Award in 2001 for his contribution to the film Light It Up.
|Birth Name||Robert Andrew Ri’chard|
|Birth Date||January 7, 1983 (Age 38)|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Other Names||Robert Richard|
|Parent(s)||Jack Ri’chard, Beverly Ri’chard|
|High School||Palms Middle School, Hamilton High School|
|College||University of Florida|
|Active Years||1993- Present|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Relationship||In a relation|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$1 million|
What is Robert Richard’s profession?
- Robert Richard is a celebrated American actor. He made his debut on television at 10 with the 1993 sitcom, Where I Live. The young actor got popular in no time. The success of the show offered Ri’chard several opportunities in the coming future. He appeared in three TV shows in 1996, namely Four Points, Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper, and Nash Bridges. The actor made his film debut with In His Father’s Shoes in 1997, where he portrayed the character of Clay Crosby. Since then, Ri’chard never looked back. As a young artist, he received many recognitions in his career.
- In 1999, he appeared in two films- Our Friend, Martin, and Light It Up. After the excellent character portrayal in the movies and TV shows, Ri’chard was offered many opportunities that comprise Promised Land and Crisis Center in 1997, Coach Carter, CSI: Miami, House of Wax in 2005, etc. One of his most famous roles is Bobby Walker in the 1998 Nickelodeon series Cousin Skeeter. He was highly appreciated for the role. Richard has also portrayed the role of Arnaz Ballard in the 2001 UPN show One on One. It ran till 2006. Throwback Holiday, Bolden, and Alone are some of the recent films of Robert Ri’chard.
Who are Robert Richard’s parents?
Robert Richard was born on January 7, 1983, in Los Angeles, California, USA. His parents are Jack Ri’chard, Beverly Ri’chard. The actor attended Palms Middle School and Hamilton High School. His birth sign is Capricorn.
Is Robert Richard gay?
Robert Richard is straight and in a relationship with Meg Ellspermann. He is unmarried and thus does not have any kids.
How much does Robert Richard earn?
Robert Richard is a wealthy young actor. His net worth is $1 million.
- Robert Richard is 5.9 feet tall.
- He has a tattoo on his arm.
- Richard acted in One on One.
View this post on Instagram