Who Is Kali Muscle?
Kali Muscle was born in Oakland California. He is a 46-year-old bodybuilder who as the name suggests is very muscular and popular. Kali lived a very rough childhood where he had to carry a gun since elementary school to protect himself.
His neighborhood was not exactly friendly. Kali and his stepfather don’t share a good equation. The bodybuilder was so good at football that he got a scholarship for college. He got caught up in bad company after his brother’s death and mixed up in criminal activities. He went to prison for a robbery case for 11 years.
He got out of prison in 2010 and kept his bodybuilding hobby. This talent helps him become successful today. He did several TV shows, movies, and commercials as an actor. Kali was chosen to be Mr. California in 2012. The autobiography Xcon to the icon is a great seller and tells the story of Kali’s life.
Kali Muscle’s Quick Bio
|Birth Name||Chuck “Kali Muscle” Kirkendall|
|Born||Feb 18, 1975 ( Age 46 )|
|Profession||Body Builder, Actor|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (178 cm)|
|Weight||110kg or 230 lbs|
|High School||Castlemont High School|
|College||Fresno State University|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
Kali Muscle’s Career
What is the superior success story of Kali Muscle?
- Kali grew up with his mother, siblings, and stepfather. He used to visit a “24-hour fitness” gym in his spare time. The tough times of his life were endured with the help of his habit of weight training and exercise.
- Kali became a professional weightlifter, bodybuilder, and actor in 2011. He moved to Los Angeles in the hope of work. The Geico ad commercial and music video by Jamey Johnson made him the superstar that he is today. He made many appearances after these first gigs.
- Wonder woman in 2011 happened and he never looked back. His character got so much appreciation that he went on to do many movies later on. The list includes Applebaum, the dog who saved the holidays, and the big shot. He worked in TV series and ad commercials after his initial popularity.
- His YouTube channel where he shares his workout regime talks about his life and gives motivational talks has over 2.4 million subscribers. He encourages people to eat healthy food and drink more water.
Kali Muscle’s Personal Information
What is the physical appearance of the Kali Muscle?
- Kali is a very big guy with a height of 6 ft 2 inches. He weighs around 110 kg. Kali has brown eyes and black hair. He looks like a club bouncer but is a very attractive bodybuilder.
Kali Muscle’s Relationship
What is the relationship status of Kali Muscle?
- Kali has a very complicated personal life. He was married to Dvyne Beverley for 9 years. Dvyne is an R&B singer. The couple took a divorce when Kali decided to get married to his current wife Helena. Helena and Kali have 2 beautiful children who live together happily. They met at a fitness expo and instantly hit off. But Kali shares a deep relationship with his ex-wife and they even run a YouTube channel together.
Kali Muscle’s Net Worth
What is the net worth of Kali Muscle?
- Kali has a net worth of $5 million. He earns most of his money from movies and TV shows. Partial income is also generated from motivational speech concerts and YouTube. The sponsorships and brand endorsements also add money to his account. He also owns the sale of self-made supplements for extra energy called hyphy.
Some Quick Trivia
- He is a college dropout
- The name of his children is Kali Muscle Kirkendall II. and Brooke Taylor Kirkendall
- He talks about techniques that help with anxiety and depression
- He has 903k followers on Instagram
People Also Search For David Ortiz and Ryan Dunn