Who is Devon Bostick?
Canada-born, Devon Bostick is one of the most popular young actors in the American film and TV industry. Making a debut in television at the age of seven is not a cup of tea for everyone. The actor has made a mark with his talent in the artistic form of acting. Bostick’s popular TV series comprises Odyssey 5, Degrassi: The Next Generation, Being Erica, The 100, I Am the Night, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, A Teacher, and others.
The actor has acted in several films: Land of the Dead, Aruba, Citizen Duane, Fugitive Pieces, Dead Before Dawn 3D, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, etc. The actor is recognized with several honors in his career. In 2011, Bostick won the Young Artist Award for his role in Diary of a Wimpy Kid alongside other actors.
After two years, the actor received the same award for the same film, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days. In 2020, Bostick received the recognition of Sandwich Plate in the Twin Falls Sandwiches Film Festival and the Prince of Prestige Academy Award for his contribution to the film Tuscaloosa. In the following year, the actor was honored in the Cobb International Film Festival and the Bare Bones International Film & Music Festival for the film Tuscaloosa.
|Birth Name||Devon Bostick|
|Birth Date||13 November 1991 (Age 29)|
|Birth Place||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Parent(s)||Joe Bostick, Stephanie Gorin|
|College||Etobicoke School of Arts|
|Active Years||1998- Present|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Relationship||In a relationship|
|Girlfriend(s)||Alexandra Burman (Present)|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$4 Million|
What is Devon Bostick’s profession?
- Devon Bostick is a prominent Canadian actor. He made his debut at the age of 7 with the Canadian series Exhibit A: Secrets of Forensic Science in 1998. Bostick acted in several Canadian series before gaining fame in America. He featured in Odyssey 5 in 2002, Jake 2.0 in 2003, 1-800-Missing released in 2004, and Degrassi: The Next Generation in 2006. All these were Canadian series.
- The actor made his film debut with The Truth About the Head in 2003. In the following year, he acted in the horror drama, Godsend. The audience in his initial career loved the young artist. Bostick is mainly known for his role as Rodrick Heffley in the film series Diary of a Wimpy Kid since 2010.
- Apart from that, he appeared in the adult comedy American Pie Presented The Naked Mile in 2006. The actor acted in Canadian films like The Poet, Finn’s Girl, Fugitive Pieces, The Stone Angel in 2007. He played the lead role in the 2012 horror-comedy Dead Before Dawn 3D. Bostick acted in several short films, such as Assassin’s Creed: Lineage and Verona.
Who are Devon Bostick’s parents?
Devon Bostick was born on 13 November 1991 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. His parents are Joe Bostick and Stephanie Gorin. The actor has a sibling named Jesse Bostick. He attended Etobicoke School of Arts. Bostick is 6 feet tall and has a body weight of 76 kg.
Is Devon Bostick married?
Devon Bostick has not married anybody yet. He is in a relationship with a lady named Alexandra Burman. He doesn’t have any kids yet.
How much does Devon Bostick earn?
Devon Bostick is a wealthy actor. His net worth is $4 Million.
- Devon Bostick is 29 years old.
- He is 6 feet tall.
- He acted in Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
View this post on Instagram
People Also Search For Tal Fishman and Thomas Middleditch