Who is Fat Joe?
Joseph Antonio Cartagena, aka Fat Joe, is an American rapper and actor. He was born on 19th August 1970. He is most popularly known as Fat Joe, which is his stage name. He is from Bronx, New York. He was born to his parents of Puerto Rican and Cuban descent, Ernesto Delgado and Marie Cartagena. Joseph’s full name is Joseph Antonio Cartagena.
Fat Joe loves to spend time with his family circle and often posts their pictures on his social handles. The rapper has decided to keep his family members away from the spotlight.
He started his career in the music industry as a unit of a hip-hop organization called- Diggin’. After that, he created a solo profession and built his tags. He then signed for many famous pop bands, including famous icons like DJ Khaled and Triple Seis.
Joe released his debut solo album in 1993, titled Represent. However, his most commercially successful album is Jealous Ones Still Envy (J.O.S.E.), released in 2001. The album was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and silver by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI).
As he got older, he became involved in hip-hop culture, taking a liking to rap and graffiti art and breakdancing. He was heavily involved in the drug trade, and from there, he got his nickname, Joey Crack. Before delving deeper into the drug trading world, he returned to his younger roots and discovered in time that his true love was music.
|Name||Joseph Antonio Cartagena|
|Born||19th August 1970|
|Profession||Rapper and Producer|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Who was Fat Joe before becoming famous?
- Joe’s birth name is Joseph Antonio Cartagena, born in the Bronx town of New York City, where he was brought up by his parents- Puerto Rican and Cuban descent. Residing in the Forest Houses, a municipal lodging operation in the South Bronx locality of Morrisania, Fat Joe started looting at a young age to finance his family. He also confesses that he was a tease in his youth days. It was his brother who introduced him to the music world and hip-hop industry.
What is Fat Joe famous for?
- Under the stand tag Joe da Gangsta and a portion of the thump union, D.I.T.C. Cartagena was endorsed to record for Relativity Records in the early 1990s, taping substantial and acting with many artists. His career life was not easy; he did not get anything served on his plate; however, he was talented enough to make a way out for him. Currently, he hires those artists who had hired him for their albums. Many of his albums got hit, and a plethora of appreciation flooded his account; the most popular is-this shit hurts.
- Fat Joe’s debut solo album, Represent, was released in 1993 and spawned the single “Flow Joe”, which reached number one on the Billboard Hot Rap Songs. His most commercially successful album to date was Jealous Ones Still Envy (J.O.S.E.) (2001); it was certified platinum by the RIAA and internationally certified silver by the BPI and reached the top 100 on multiple music charts.
Learn more about Fat Joe.
- He was born on 19th August 1970 in New York, United States. He belonged to a middle-class family. He is 1.85 m tall. Through interviews and events, it is estimated that Fat Joe led a miserable life in his adolescent period; he confessed that he had to steal to feed his family.
Who is Fat Joe dating?
- Joe is living a good married life with his wife, Lorena. They have been living a happy married life for 25 years and more. Despite their long wedding life and the evidence that Joe has been a prominent rapper for years now yet Lorena has maintained her life to herself.
What is the net worth of Fat Joe?
- Joe is a famous American rapper and maker who has a net worth of around 4 million dollars.
- He was born on 19th August 1970.
- He is an American rapper and producer.
- He is married to Lorena Cartagena.
- He has a net worth of around $4 million.
View this post on Instagram