Born in Charlottesville, Virginia, on March 17, 1964, Robert Hepler Lowe, an American actor, gained recognition through his teen years, transitioning from a young model to an actor. His theatre debut came at 15 in “A New Kind of Family,” leading to a prominent career in Hollywood. Notably part of the Brat Pack, Lowe gained fame in the 1980s with TV roles, solidifying himself as a well-established actor. Despite facing controversy in 1998, Lowe’s reputation has endured. Deaf in his right ear due to an infant virus, Lowe’s journey remains a testament to his resilience and versatility.
Rob Lowe’s Quick Bio
|Name||Robert Hepler Lowe|
|Born||17th March 1964|
|Ethnicity||German, Irish, Welsh, Scottish|
|Profession||Filmmaker, actor, director|
|Net Worth||$100 million|
Rob Lowe’s Early life
Know about him in more details
- Lowe was born in the region of Charlottesville, which is situated in Virginia. He was born to a mom named Barbara, who was an educator, and to a dad named- Chuck Lowe, who was a prosecution lawyer. His parents separated when Lowe and his brother Chad were minor. Lowe and his brother are of Irish, German, Scottish, English, and Welsh origin. His forefather was battling under the authority of Colonel Rall and was apprehended at the American coup at Trenton.
- Lowe matured in the city of Dayton in a conventional American environment. He was enrolled at Oakwood Junior High School. Initially, he wanted to be a basketball player because he played in his schools and won several matches against other teams and schools.
What made him famous?
- He started getting noticed at a very early age of 15 after doing the show for 1 and a half years. After the role, he was offered several other roles, which he did and appreciated. He has done several famous American tv shows and then went to movies. He is a well known Hollywood actor who is now endorsed by FOX studio.
- He was also awarded the best teen performer back in 2008 and since the list of awards kept pouring to him.
- Also, read about Colin Jost.
- Lowe started a podcast titled Literally! In the summer of 2020, with Rob Lowe
Where was he born?
- Lowe was born in the region of Charlottesville, which is situated in Virginia. He was born to a mom named Barbara, who was an educator and to a dad named- Chuck Lowe, who was a prosecution lawyer. His parents separated when Lowe and his brother Chad were minor. Lowe and his brother are of Irish, German, Scottish, English, and Welsh origin. He wanted to be a basketball player.
Who is he married to?
- Rob Lowe is married to Sheryl Berkoff, who is also an American actress, and the pair has two young sons. Both the sons are all set to enter the acting world.
- His network is somewhere around $100 million.
- Rob Lowe is an American actor, producer, and director.
- His net worth is around 100 million.
- He is married to Sheryl Berkoff and has two kids.
- Rob Lowe is of German, Welsh, Irish, and Scottish origin.
- His great grandfather was a commander head in the German military.
- His mom is a retired teacher, and his father is a lawyer by profession.