His advocacy and musical contributions have earned substantial recognition, positioning him as a leading advocate for transformation. Seamlessly melding exceptional talent with fervent activism, he continues to captivate and shape a global audience.
China Mac’s Quick Bio
Born Raymond Yu on July 12, 1982, China Mac is an American rapper, entertainer, and activist, recognized by his stage name. Raised in Brooklyn by Hong Kong immigrant parents, his upbringing was atypical due to familial gang affiliations. Overcoming adversity, he co-founded Red Money Records, his recording studio and label. His trajectory began with his powerful anthem “Buck A Cop,” resonating with those challenging police brutality.
Formerly associated with the Ghost Shadows gang from age 12, his journey embodies resilience and transformation. Holding American citizenship, China Mac was born in Brooklyn, New York, and embraces his Chinese heritage. With collaborations alongside esteemed NYC rappers and a substantial YouTube following, he remains an influential voice in the music industry.
|Full Name||China Mac|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 1982|
|Age||38 years old.|
|Hair Color||Under Review|
|Eye Color||Under Review|
- China Mac has spent a good amount of time in prison since the early 2000s. He was sentenced to prison for 3 years for a gang-related crime at the age of 18.
- In 2003, Mac shot the fellow rapper Christopher Louie in the back and making him partially paralyzed. According to NestShark, China Mac got into an argument with Mc Jin after the wife of Mac’s friend was allegedly disrespected by Jin.
- Afterwards, China Mac confronted Jin inside the bathroom of a club in New York called Yello. The fight started getting ugly after Jin’s friend and fellow rapper, Christopher Louie, reportedly went inside the bathroom with a knife.
- The argument quickly turned into a deadly fight in the blink of an eye. When China saw Christopher heading towards him with a knife, he took out a gun and pointed towards Louie’s head. However, the gun was jammed while he was trying to pull the trigger. In a hurry, he shot Louie in the back, making him Partially paralyzed.
- After the incident, Mac went on the run for over a year and got arrested while trying to escape the country to Canada using a fake passport.
- He was released on parole in November 2013. After getting out of prison, he started Red Money Records and pet sore with the money he made in prison.
China Mac’s Net Worth
How much is China Mac worth?
- He has an estimated net worth of approximately $100k to USD 1 million. His main income source is his profession as a Rapper.
|Networth in 2019||$1ook – USD 1 million|
|Networth in 2020||$1ook – USD 1 million|
|Primary Income Source||Rapper (profession)|
How tall is China Mac?
- His zodiac sign is Cancer. Mac is a man of average stature; he also appears to be quite tall in stature in his photos. He stands at the height of 5 ft 8 inches (1.7 m). He also weighs 159 lbs (72 kgs).
|Height||5’9” (in feet and inches)|
1.77 m (in meters)
177 cm (in centimetres)
|Weight||82 kg (in kilograms)|
180 lb (in pounds)
Who is China Mac dating now?
- Mac is currently single and enjoying his single life to the fullest. The Brooklyn born rapper has not shared anything about his girlfriend or wife in public. As of 2020, he is not engaged or married and has no children.
Social Media Profile
- China Mac was born on July 12, 1982
- He was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York.
- His net worth is $1 Million – $5 Million.
- He is alive as of 2020 and working as a rapper and Youtuber.
View this post on Instagram