Hannah Pixie Snowdon (born January 19, 1993) is a popular tattoo artist, social media influencer & and entrepreneur best known for operating a private tattoo studio called Black Sabbath. She started tattooing in 2009 and rose to fame when she modelled for alternative/emo apparel brand Drop Dead and later became involved in Bring Me the Horizon singer Oliver Sykes.
She has worked with various brands like Maya Jewelry & Common Ground Tattoo. Hannah began her basic education at her hometown school. She then dropped out of college to pursue her career as a tattoo artist.
Being a professional tattoo artist, Hannah gathers a considerable amount of money from her career. However, she has not exposed her actual salary, income or earnings to the media yet. Hannah has an estimated net worth of around $2 million.
Hannah Pixie Snowdon Quick Bio
|Name||Hannah Pixie Snowdon|
|Date of Birth||January 19, 1993|
|Age||27 years old|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Weight||48 Kg (106 lbs )|
|Height||1.61m ( 5′ 3″ )|
- Hannah Snowdon was born on 19 January 1993 in Doncaster, Yorkshire, England.
- She was interested in arts in her childhood and used to make doodle arts in her free time.
- Hannah Snowdon got an education from her hometown school. Her favourite subject in school was English.
- She studied clinical psychology because of the influence of her parents, who were also working in the medical field.
- She loves to study medicine but was not interested in making a career in the medical field.
- In an Interview with Sophie Eggleton, She mentioned that she was tired of studying after completing her school education.
- Later, she followed her passion and joined art school.
Hannah Pixie Snowdon Career
- Hannah found her passion for Tattoos as some of her friends were tattoo artists. As she was always interested in arts, Hannah quickly made up for her mind to become a tattoo artist.
- According to an Interview by Brighton Tattoo Convention, Hannah revealed that she had got a job at a small street tattoo shop with the help of her friends.
- She used to clean the shop and work at the desk for the tattoo shop. After some months, her friends started their own tattoo studio called Holy Mountain.
- She then left the shop and worked for Holy Mountain studio for 2 years. She collected a lot of experience and learned a lot about tattoos there.
- Later she dropped out of college to kick start her career as a tattoo artist.
- Then, She moved to Sheffield and started her own Tattoo studio called “Black Sabbath”.
- Initially, she was doing tattoos for her friends. Later, her unique art style and creativity caught a lot of eyeballs.
- She has worked with many celebrities, including the members of Bring Me The Horizon, which helped her gain more popularity.
- Hannah Snowdon has written two books called ‘The Key Zine’ and ‘The Balance Book ‘ by collaborating with her friend Anastasia Pepsi It.
- Her book ‘The Key Zine’ had sold its 200 copies in just 1 minute of launch and raised over 6000 euros for a mental health charity. ( source )
Family / Relationship
- There is no information available about Hannah Snowdon’s parents. Hannah Snowdon was dating Oliver Sykes from mid-2014 to 2015. She got married to his boyfriend Oliver Sykes in 2015 and later got separated in 2016.
Oliver Sykes and Hannah Snowdon Wedding Party:-
- At the moment, she is in a relationship with Guy Le Tattooer.
Movies / TV / Music
- Hannah Snowdon has not worked on any movies and TV shows yet. But she was featured in one of the Bring Me The Horizon song called Deathbeds.
- In the song, we can hear Hannah’s beautiful voice.
Hannah Pixie Snowdon Networth
- Hannah Snowdon’s net worth is estimated at $2 Million.
- She also runs her own Shopify store, where she sells her artworks and apparel.
- Furthermore, she owns a tattoo studio called Black Sabbath, which sums up her net worth to a whopping $2 million.
- Hannah Snowdon has dark brown coloured eyes. She is 5 ft 3 inches tall and weighs approximately 48kg.
- Her body is covered with beautiful tattoos. She has not done any piercing in her body.
Hannah Snowdon Trivia & Facts
- Hannah Snowdon was featured in a Bring Me The Horizon’s song called Deathbeds. The song was from the 2013 album Sempiternal.
- She has volunteered for a Nepali non-profit humanitarian organization called Raksha Nepal, fighting ‘Compulsive Prostitution and Sexual exploitation. (Kudos to her)
- Hannah loves Dinosaurs, and one of her favourite movies is Jurassic Park.
- Hannah has tattooed all the members of Bring Me The Horizon as well as Tom Sykes.
- Hannah loves travelling and uses her memories of the places she visited as an inspiration for her art.
- Hannah is a huge animal Lover, and She is a vegan.
- She fell in love with tattoos at the age of 16.
- She has over 750k followers on Instagram.
- Hannah actively uses her social media following to raise awareness of important causes like depression and mental health.
- She describes her art style as black, bold, and ornate.