Diana Penty is an Indian model and actress who has appeared in Bollywood films. She was born on 2 November 1985 in Mumbai in a Parsi-Christian family. Completed her education from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, she started working for Elite Model India in 2005 and made her runway debut at the Indo-Italian Festival for Italian designers.
After working several years in modelling as a full-time profession, she finally made her acting career debut in Bollywood in Homi’ Adajanai’s commercially successful romantic comedy Cocktail in 2012, garnering many critical praises for her performance. After 4 years, in 2016, she appeared in a comedy film Happy Bhaag Jayegi which became a commercial hit. She started her career in modelling when she was in college and was relatively successful in the selected stream. The old-age tradition of turning brilliant models into actresses continued even with Diana Penty.
Penty has also featured on many magazine covers such as Vogue, Ellen Verve, Femina, etc. She has endorsed global brands like Maybelline, Garnier, Nokia etc. She has been honoured with Grazia Face of the Year 2013.
Daina Penty featured in the prison-based film titled Lucknow Central in 2017. She played the amazing role of an NGO worker in the movie. She appeared in the action movie Parmanu: The story of Pokhran in 2018, where she starred alongside John Abraham. Her role was also reprised alongside Sonakshi Sinha for the movie Happy Phir Bhag jayegi, released the same year.
Diana Penty’s Basic Personal Info
|Born||2 November 1985 (35 years)|
|Country||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Height||5ft 10in ,178 cm,1.78 m|
|Weight||54 kg,113 lbs|
Harsh Sagar (Boyfriend)
|Net Worth||2 million USD|
|Debut Movie||Cocktail (2012)|
|School||St. Agnes High School, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|– Waist||26 Inches|
|– Biceps/Hips||33 inches|
|Shoe Size||8.5 US|
|Favourite Food||Chocolates, chicken-curry, rice-dal, Maggi|
|Favourite Destination||Italy, Cape Town and the Czech Republic|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Boman Irani, Abhishek Bachchan, Aamir khan|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Fashion||Manish Malhotra|
Hobbies, Likes & Dislikes
|Hobbies||Workout, reading fiction, travelling and sports autobiographies|
View this post on Instagram
- Maybelline, Garnier, Nokia, Forever 21, TRESemmé, Micromax Mobile.
Controversies & Interesting Facts
- When Mika Singh remarked Diana’s surname during the promotion of Happy Bhaag Jayegi, she didn’t like it and felt furious, later she responded in an interview, “I don’t find these jokes funny. I don’t even understand how people laugh at such comments.”
- Like many other celebrities, Diana had an ugly Twitter war with controversial king KRK-Kamal R Khan in 2013.
- Penty started to receive film offers during her modelling career, though she believed herself to be too inexperienced and rejected them to focus on modelling.
- Diana got famous in the modelling world at 19 with her first modelling assignment in the Indo-Italian Festival.
- Penty was originally slated to make her debut in 2011 with Imtiaz Ali’s Rockstar opposite Ranbir Kapoor. However, she rejected the film due to her modelling commitments and was subsequently replaced by Nargis Fakhri.
- She gave an audition four times in Rome to get her first debut film, Cocktail.
- She signed up for Homi Adajania’s Cocktail at Ali’s suggestion.
- She was nominated for the Best Actress award for the Parmanu movie in NBT Utsav 2018 awards.
- She also won the GeoSpa Asia Spa awards for the style icon of the year Award in 2018.
|2013||Grazia Face of the Year.|
|2013||Times of India’s Most Desirable Woman of 2012 #25.|
|2013||Times of India’s 10 Most Promising Newcomers 2012-Female #10|
|Phone Number||Not Share Publicly|
|Mobile Number||Not Share Publicly|
Social Media Profile
People Also Search For Isha Koppikar and Jacqueline Fernandez