Shirley Jones, the famous American singer, and actress best known for the musical films Oklahoma and Carousel, The Music Man, and The Partridge Family.
Who is Shirley Jones? For what was Shirley Jones famous for?
Shirley Jones is a big name herself who has millions of fan following all over the world. We don’t need to give an introduction to this very famous versatile actress and singer. She has been ruled over for many years, and She has been in the show business for six decades now. Shirley has played a wholesome character in some well-known musical films, such as Oklahoma!, Carousel, and The Music Man. These gave her a position in the industry and helped her to reach the position she is now today.
Take a look at this article you can find everything related to this world-famous multi-talented person and great public figure who is also an actress as well as a good singer. In this article, we compiled all news together about her latest news, update, Family, and how qualified she is. Not only that but her achievements and her dedication to work also. With this, we also tried to find out Shirley Jone’s estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography, Career, Social media accounts, i.e., Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Family. You can scroll down this article and read about her. I hope all her fans, who want to know more about her, will be happy after reading the entire article.
|Real Name||Shirley Temple|
|Nick Name||Shirley Jones|
|Date of Birth||Shirley Jones was born in 1934. Her exact date of birth was not mentioned anywhere so we don’t find her birth date.|
|Age||86 years old|
|Birthplace||Charleroi, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Occupation||Singer as well as a famous versatile actress who won lots of awards for her acting performance in different types of movies. Apart from movies she also appeared on television. People know her as a great television personality.|
|Height||5 feet 8 inch|
|Famous for||For his successful career as an actress as well as singer for his various music videos with some good movies and web series.|
|Spouse||Marty Ingels (m. 1977–2015), Jack Cassidy (m. 1956–1974)|
|Children||Yes (Shaun Cassidy, Patrick Cassidy, Ryan Cassidy)|
|Hobby||She likes to travel from one place to another and read books. Gardening.|
|Interest||Explore new things and new places and listen to music.|
|Favorite color||White, grey, pink|
|Parent’s name||Not mentioned|
|Net worth||$30 million|
How did Shirley Jones start her career?
- If you thought that Shirley Jones gained this platform very smoothly, then you are wrong. She also faced lots of huddles in her path to reach this position. She started her career through her initial audition given for an open biweekly casting call, which was arranged by John Fearnley, known as a casting director working for Rodgers and Hammerstein, as well as their several musicals.
When and where was Shirley Jones born?
- Shirley Jones, the famous actress, was born in 1934 to Marjorie and Paul Jones. She spent her childhood with her parents and was raised in a very normal middle-class family. Her mother was a homemaker, whereas her father was identified as proprietors of the Jones Brewing Company. She was born in Charleroi, which is situated inside Pennsylvania.
What are Shirley Jones’s interests from her childhood?
- From her childhood, she had a great interest in singing, and she started singing when she was six years old within the Methodist Church choir and also learned voice lessons from Ralph Lewando. In her school, she also participated in school plays, and that was liked and appreciated by the audience also.
Awards and achievement
What awards and achievements did Shirley Jones receive for her work?
- Shirley Jones, the versatile actress as well as a singer, has won the Academy Award in the category of Best Supporting Actress on account of performing bitter prostitute within Elmer Gantry, which was released in the year 1960. Not only once, but she has also won several awards for her performances.
What is the net worth of Shirley Jones?
- As of January 2021, Shirley Jones has an estimated net worth of $30 million.