Thomas Girardi is a prominent American advocate and a television personality. He is the co-founder of the Los Angeles based law firm Girardi and Keese.
Who is Thomas Girardi?
Thomas Vincent Girardi is a former American attorney and one of the founding partners of the law firm Girardi and Keese. He was born on June 3rd, 1939, in Denver, Colorado, USA. He has also been a TV personality who appeared in an American TV series, The Real Housewives of the Bravery Hills, alongside his wife, Erika Jayne.
|Birth Name||Thomas Vincent Girardi|
|Birth Date||June 3rd, 1939 (Age 82)|
|Birth Place||Denver, Colorado, USA|
|School||Loyola High School|
|College||Loyola Marymount University, Loyola Law School|
|University||New York University|
|Education||BA, LLB, LLM|
|Company||Girardi and Keese|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net Worth||$32 million|
Why is Girardi a well-known personality?
- Thomas Girardi is a well-known personality in the USA who was an attorney by profession. He is known for his glamorous lifestyle, which has also created controversies throughout his career. He is regarded as a celebrity in the USA. He is the co-founder of Los Angeles based law firm Girardi and Keese that was established in 1965. Girardi completed his Juris Doctor Degree from Loyola Law School in 1964 and LLM degree from New York University in 1965.
- In 1970, for a medical malpractice case, Girardi won an award of $1 million. He was the first person in California to achieve it. Apart from that, Girardi has also handled significant cases of Lockheed Corp, Pacific Gas and Electric Co. etc. His case against Pacific Gas and Electric co. was also the inspiration for Erin Brockovich’s film in 2000. Girardi himself was the adviser of this film. Apart from his success stories, Girardi has also failed terribly in some cases. Cases against Dole Food and Shell Chemicals were his biggest failures where he attempted to enforce in the U.S. courts a $489 million default judgement entered by a court in Nicaragua.
- Girardi has also appeared in a TV series named The Real Housewives of the Bravery Hills alongside his ex-wife Erika Jayne. Girardi has married three times and divorced all of his wives eventually. Girardi’s license has been revoked multiple times. The State Bar of California revoked Girardi’s license to practice law in March 2021.
- In February 2021, Girardi was facing short-term memory loss, due to which he was put under conservatorship. Afterwards, in March 2021, he was diagnosed with the disease Alzheimer.
- The Los Angeles Times reported in March 2021 that Girardi had been sued over 100 times and had several complaints filed against him with the California State Bar, but that his Bar licence had remained unblemished due to alleged improper links between Girardi and Bar officials.
What is the physical appearance of Thomas Girardi?
- Thomas Girardi is an 82 years old former American lawyer with a height of 5.4 feet. He is basically from Denver, Colorado, USA. Despite being a known personality, Girardi kept his personal life private from the media, which is why he never disclosed his father’s name to the public. His skin tone is fair, and he is 71kg in weight.
What is the relationship status of Thomas Girardi?
- Girardi is currently divorced and is not involved in any relationship. He has married three times and divorced eventually. He married Karen Weitzel in 1964. They got divorced in 1983. Girardi then married Kathy Risner in 1993 and divorced her in the late 1990s. He married American singer Erika Jayne in 2000, who is 32 years younger than him. This couple was a famous one as they also appeared on TV together. The couple separated in 2020.
What are Girardi’s achievements?
- Thomas Girardi is one of the famous attorneys in the USA who has achieved high goals in his career. Girardi was the first lawyer in California to win $1 million for his medical malpractice case. He has also served as the President of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers.
How much does Girardi earn?
- Thomas Girardi is a successful advocate who has gained immense popularity as well as wealth. His net worth in 2021 is around $32 million. Girardi and his ex-wife Erika decided to sell their mention worth $13 million amidst divorce pressure.
- Thomas Girardi is an 82 years old former American attorney
- He is the co-founder of Los Angeles based law firm Girardi and Keese
- He has married three times
- He has appeared in the TV show The Real Housewives of the Bravery Hills alongside his wife, Erika Jayne.