Who is Mike Clevinger Wife?
Mike Clevinger, the baseball pitcher, has a lovely wife/girlfriend, Monica Grace Ceraolo. She was born on 25th June 1991. Monica was born to Olga Patricia Ceraolo and Mark Ceraolo. She has a beautiful sister Jessica Marie who is 23 years old. There is no public record of documentation for the marriage of these two. The rumours believe that they are married. Girlfriends or wives are in a long-term relationship and seem very content and happy together.
Monica is a very outgoing person. She shared her hobbies and interest in workouts and exercise in her blog. Iced Coffee and red wine are her favourite beverages. The lovely Monica is left-handed and loves to listen to live music.
Quick Bio of Mike Clevinger Wife
|Birth Name||Monica grace ceraolo|
|Born||25 June 1991 (30)|
|Height||5 Foot 5 Inches or 165 cm|
|Weight||56 KG or 123 lbs|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|College||University of North Florida|
What does Mike Clevinger Wife Do?
- Monica Grace has studied at the University of North Florida. She has completed her bachelor of public relations, advertising, and applied communication studies. She is currently working in Cabana Life Corporation as a marketing coordinator and consultant. The work includes creative direction, styling, and content development. The beautiful celebrity wife/girlfriend has worked as an intern and part-time nanny before achieving a full-time job. She worked as an intern in the Marko group. She has left her current position for life on the road. Managing and taking care of her kids is her foremost priority right now.
- The current net worth of this celebrity is calculated around $1 million. Most of the money is accumulated from her job as the marketing coordinator. She is very talented and skilled in advertising and communication. Monica owns a fashion style blog by the name lotus grace. She shares her fashion and dressing sense tips on the blog. She is very active on social media and has around 5k followers. She appeared in fabwags.com’s list of hottest wives and girlfriends in sports.
When did Mike Clevinger and Monica Ceraolo get married?
- Monica and Mike have been dating since Dec 13, 2014. There is no record of when and how they met. The history of their marriage is also officially unknown. But, social media shows their love getting stronger every day.
- They have two beautiful daughters. Their first daughter Penelope Grace was born on May 2, 2016. The couple welcomed their second daughter Piper Lotus on March 20, 2017. They live in Florida together. Mike and Monica are travel junkies who love exploring the world and hiking together. The couple takes their kids to adventure parks and museums to explore the world.
- Monica always visits every home game possible. She is always present in the audience to cheer and support Mike. The Indiana fans Monica is a huge supporter of the team and Mike. The group usually goes for their training in phoenix. The couple enjoys the wildlife of Arizona and explores the state together. The couple has been seen attending Columbus blue jacket games. Hockey is their second favourite game. Columbus is very close to their residence, making it easy to visit the games.
- Penelope also visited the games on May 12, 2016. Mike won the game and played exceptionally well. People say the lady’s luck and talent helped him achieve the win. She has a best friend named Kate, like a godmother for the baby. The Instagram photos show a lot of fun that they are having. There are many pictures of them hanging out together.
View this post on Instagram