He is married to Kathy Gerrity Doocy, and they have three children together – Peter, Mary, and Sally. Steve Doocy is a Daytime Emmy Award winner and is recognized for his role in “Fox & Friends,” a popular morning show. He is a supporter of various philanthropic causes, particularly those related to children’s health and education. Doocy’s memorable catchphrase is “And the coffee is hot.” In his free time, he enjoys cooking and grilling.
Steve Doocy’s Quick Bio
|Born||October 19, 1956|
|Height||Approximately 6’0″ (183 cm)|
|Spouse||Kathy Gerrity Doocy (m. 1986)|
|Children||Peter, Mary, Sally|
|Net Worth||Estimated at millions|
|Body Measurements||Not publicly disclosed|
|Education||Bachelor’s in Journalism|
|Alma Mater||University of Kansas|
|Parents||Paul and JoAnne Doocy|
|Source of Wealth||Television broadcasting|
|Years Active||Since the 1980s|
|Famous for||Co-hosting “Fox & Friends”|
|Awards||Daytime Emmy Award|
|Television||“Fox & Friends”|
|Philanthropy||Supporter of various causes|
|Causes Supported||Children’s health, education|
|Contact||Not publicly available|
|Quotes||“And the coffee is hot.”|
|Fun Facts||Enjoys cooking and grilling|
Steve Doocy’s Career
What does Steve Doocy do?
- Steve Doocy is a prominent journalist, commentator, host, and writer in America. After graduating from college in major cities like Topeka, Des Moines, Wichita, and Kansas City, he started his professional career as a minor news reporter. Doocy has also served on KJHK radio as a DJ. In the 1990s, the journalist joined the WRC network as a news reporter. Doocy got a significant opportunity with a self-named show, House Party with Steve Doocy, in the NBC network.
- The show’s success offered him the opportunity to host the kid-special show Not Just News. He hosted the NBC show Wake Up America in 1994, which was his first-morning show. The show’s popularity offered him the chance to host a morning show on CBS-TV’s network WCBS-TV.
- Doocy reported live on the ABC show Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve from Times Square. In 1998, the host got his lifetime opportunity to host Fox & Friends on Fox News Channel. He then hosted Fox Channel’s All American New Year in 2004. Doocy’s show Fox & Friends covered the presidential election during Donald Trump. The ex-president of America graded the journalist 12 out of 10 while ranking the prominent news reporters in 2019. Steve Doocy released his first book titled The Mr. & Mrs. Happy Handbook in 2006, followed by his second book, Tales from the Dad Side, in 2008. The writer co-authored two books with his wife titled The Happy Cookbook, released in 2018, and The Happy in a Hurry Cookbook in 2020.
Who are Steve Doocy’s parents?
James Edward Doocy and JoAnne Doocy are the parents of Steve Doocy. He is a 64 years old journalist born on October 19, 1956. Doocy graduated in journalism from the University of Kansas. He is 6.1 feet tall and has a body weight of 64 kg.
Who is Steve Doocy’s wife?
Steve Doocy married Kathy Gerrity in 1986. They lead a happy married life and are blessed with three children Peter Doocy, Sally Doocy, and Mary Doocy.
Is Steve Doocy rich?
Steve Doocy is a wealthy television host and a commentator. His net worth is $11 Million.
- Steve Doocy’s elder son Peter Doocy is a correspondent in Fox News.
- Steve has brown eyes.
- He has four other siblings.