Steve Doocy is a celebrated American commentator, television host, and writer. He has authored Tales from the Dad Side and The Mr. & Mrs. Happy Handbook.
Who is Steve Doocy?
Stephen James Doocy, professionally known as Steve Doocy, is a well-known TV host, political commentator, and author hailing from the USA. After hosting the Fox News Channel show Fox and Friends for more than 23 years, he has become popular. Initially, Doocy worked as a news reporter. He also produces TV shows. House Party with Steve Doocy, Wake Up America, Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve are popular shows by the show host. He is also known as a political commentator and has covered presidential elections. The journalist is considered the bravest and courageous personality who don’t think twice while making statements on influential people.
The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences honored Doocy with 11 Emmy Awards for his brave writing and reporting. Aside from that, he received the Associated Press’ Featured Reporter of the Year Award for his excellence in the field of commentating. Doocy has authored several books, including Tales from the Dad Side and The Mr. & Mrs. Happy Handbook. He penned down two books alongside his wife Kathy Doocy, The Happy Cookbook and The Happy in a Hurry Cookbook.
|Birth Name||Stephen James Doocy|
|Birth Date||October 19, 1956 (Age 64)|
|Birth Place||Algona, Iowa, USA|
|Other Names||Steve Doocy|
|Parent(s)||James Edward Doocy, JoAnne Doocy|
|Sibling(s)||Jenny Doocy, Ann Walker, Cathy Curtis, Lisa Doocy|
|College||University of Kansas|
|Profession||Journalist, commentator, television host, and writer|
|Active Years||1990- Present|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Spouse(s)||Kathy Gerrity (1986- Present)|
|Children||Peter Doocy, Sally Doocy, Mary Doocy|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$11 Million|
What does Steve Doocy do?
- Steve Doocy is a prominent journalist, commentator, host, and writer in America. After graduating from college in major cities like Topeka, Des Moines, Wichita, and Kansas City, he started his professional career as a minor news reporter. Doocy has also served on KJHK radio as a DJ. In the 1990s, the journalist joined the WRC network as a news reporter. Doocy got a significant opportunity with a self-named show, House Party with Steve Doocy, in the NBC network.
- The show’s success offered him the opportunity to host the kid-special show Not Just News. He hosted the NBC show Wake Up America in 1994, which was his first-morning show. The show’s popularity offered him the chance to host a morning show on CBS-TV’s network WCBS-TV.
- Doocy reported live on the ABC show Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve from Times Square. In 1998, the host got his lifetime opportunity to host Fox & Friends on Fox News Channel. He then hosted Fox Channel’s All American New Year in 2004. Doocy’s show Fox & Friends covered the presidential election during Donald Trump. The ex-president of America graded the journalist 12 out of 10 while ranking the prominent news reporters in 2019. Steve Doocy released his first book titled The Mr. & Mrs. Happy Handbook in 2006, followed by his second book, Tales from the Dad Side, in 2008. The writer co-authored two books with his wife titled The Happy Cookbook, released in 2018, and The Happy in a Hurry Cookbook in 2020.
Who are Steve Doocy’s parents?
James Edward Doocy and JoAnne Doocy are the parents of Steve Doocy. He is a 64 years old journalist born on October 19, 1956. Doocy graduated in journalism from the University of Kansas. He is 6.1 feet tall and has a body weight of 64 kg.
Who is Steve Doocy’s wife?
Steve Doocy married Kathy Gerrity in 1986. They lead a happy married life and are blessed with three children Peter Doocy, Sally Doocy, and Mary Doocy.
Is Steve Doocy rich?
Steve Doocy is a wealthy television host and a commentator. His net worth is $11 Million.
- Steve Doocy’s elder son Peter Doocy is a correspondent in Fox News.
- Steve has brown eyes.
- He has four other siblings.