John Heilemann is a distinguished American journalist, news analyst, and writer. He completed his master’s in Public Policy from Harvard Kennedy School.
Who is John Heilemann?
John Arthur Heilemann, a journalist, and writer, hailing from the United States of America, is notably known as John Heilemann. He is currently working with NBC News and MSNBC as a news analyst. Heilemann graduated in journalism and pursued a career in it. He has written for several media outlets such as New York magazine, Wired magazine, and The Economist newspaper.
Heilemann had written down several books titled Pride Before the Fall: The Trials of Bill Gates and the End of the Microsoft Era, Game Change: Obama and the Clintons, McCain, and Palin, and the Race of a Lifetime, Race of a Lifetime: How Obama Won the White House Kindle Edition, and Double Down: Game Change 2012. Download: The True Story of the Internet and Trumped are the two documentaries that featured the journalist.
His popular TV shows are The Circus, The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, With All Due Respect, Stephen Colbert’s Live Election Night, etc. Heilemann has been honored several times throughout his career for his immense contribution. In 2016, he was nominated for the International Documentary Association Award for The Circus. The news analyst is also nominated twice for the Critics’ Choice Real TV Awards in 2019 and 2021. He also gained a nomination for the News & Documentary Emmy Award in 2021.
|Birth Name||John Arthur Heilemann|
|Birth Date||January 23, 1966 (Age 55)|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Other Names||John Heilemann|
|College||Northwestern University, Harvard Kennedy School|
|Education||Masters in Public Policy|
|Profession||Journalist, news analyst, writer|
|Active Years||The 1990s- Present|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||6 feet 9 inches|
|Eye color||Light brown|
|Spouse(s)||Diana Rhoten (2006- Present)|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$4 Million|
What is John Heilemann’s profession?
- John Heilemann is a prominent journalist and news analyst in the USA. He pursued his bachelor’s degree in journalism. After completing his studies, Heilemann started working in news companies. His first fictional book, The Valley, was published in 2000. Pride Before the Fall, the writer’s next book, was released in 2001. Heilemann released one of his most popular books, Game Change was published in 2010. After three years in 2013, he released Double Down: Game Change 2012. The writer’s next book, Christopher Anderson: Stump, was published in 2014.
- His upcoming book Hell & High Water is scheduled to publish in 2020. The journalist hosted the 2008 Discovery documentary Download: the True Story of the Internet. In 2014, he co-hosted the Bloomberg TV series With All Due Respect alongside Mark Halperin. Heilemann is widely known for appearing in The Circus: Inside the Greatest Political Show on Earth. He is also seen appearing as a guest in shows like The Tony Kornheiser Show, Deadline: White House, and Morning Joe. The journalist has also served in media firms like New York, Wired, and The Economist as a staff writer initially in his career. He is currently the news analyst at NBC News.
Who are John Heilemann’s parents?
John Heilemann’s parents’ names are not known. He was born in Los Angeles, California, the USA, on January 23, 1966.
Is John Heilemann married?
John Heilemann has been married to Diana Rhoten since 2006. They probably do not have any kids.
How much does John Heilemann earn?
John Heilemann’s net worth is $4 Million.
- John Heilemann works at NBC News.
- He was a writer in The Economist.
- Heilemann’s birth sign Aquarius.
View this post on Instagram