Jodi Arias is one of the most controversial American criminals. She was convicted of brutally murdering her boyfriend, Travis Victor Alexander, on June 4, 2008.
Who Is Jodi Arias?
Jodi Ann Arias, notably known as Jodi Arias, is supposed to be one of the brutal criminals in American history. She is a photographer by profession and has been a fine capturer before the barbaric act of slaughtering her boyfriend. The couple wanted to be closer to each other and, for that reason, moved together to Mesa, Arizona. But no one was aware of the mishap that was about to take place. Arias’s boyfriend, Travis Victor Alexander, was a salesman and a public speaker. He was one of the motivational speakers for Pre-Paid Legal Services. He was severely stabbed and shot by his beloved girlfriend and forced to death on June 4, 2008.
Jodi Arias tried to hide and run away from the crime scene but was caught and inducted by the first-degree murder charge by the Jury of Superior Court of the State of Arizona. Arias was found guilty and was put behind bars for life imprisonment without parole. The case was adopted as a subject matter for the 2013 film Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret, directed by Jace Alexander.
|Birth Name||Jodi Ann Arias|
|Birth Date||July 9, 1980 (Age 41)|
|Birth Place||Salinas, California, USA|
|Other Names||Jodi Arias|
|Parent(s)||William Angelo, and Sandy S. Arias|
|High School||Yreka Union High School|
|College||Did not attend|
|Education||High school dropout|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Spouse(s)||Did not marry|
|Boyfriend(s)||Travis Victor Alexander (2007-2008)|
|Social Media Handles||N/A|
|Net worth||$1 million|
Why is Jodi Arias famous?
- Jodi Arias is prominent because of her involvement in murdering Travis Victor Alexander. She was a photographer by profession and had been interested in the sector from her childhood. She used to move from place to place for work purposes. Jodi and Travis met each other in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, where both of their conversion processes took place. The couple started dating in 2007. With several red flags of Arias and warnings by his friends against her, Travis got involved in a love relationship with her that ultimately cost him his life.
- To live closer to her love of life, Arias moved to Mesa in 2007 but soon, in 2008, moved to Yreka. It was a long-distance relationship mainly, but the couple used to meet often. By seeing the negative approach of Jodi, Travis’s friends warned him, but he was high in love and could not see anything. Travis was not reachable for a few days in June 2008. When his closest friends tried to look for him, they ended up finding out Travis’s injured-dead body in the shower on his apartment in California.
- On the other hand, Jodi tried to run away, proving that she was not there. She rented multiple vehicles on her way, but when their phone records and DNA report came out, it became crystal clear that Arias was there with Travis that day. Later on, the explicit photos and videos of the couple came out in intimate situations that made the allegations solid. Arias stabbed Travis around 30 times and shot his head with a gun. The murderer tried to defend herself by saying that she committed the vicious crime while defending herself but could not prove it. Arias was sentenced to life imprisonment without parole in July 2008. She is currently serving her trial in Arizona State Prison Complex – Perryville.
How does Jodi Arias look?
- Jodi Arias is 41 years old American citizen. She is currently serving her trial for brutally murdering her boyfriend. Arias is 5.5 feet tall and weighs around 55 kg. Her hair and eyes are brown. William Angelo and Sandy S. Arias are her parents. Arias attended Yreka Union High School but dropped out in 11th standard. Her birth sign is Cancer. According to the reports, Arias was abused by her parents, which affected her mental health too much.
Is Jodi Arias homosexual?
- Jodi Arias is straight and is in a relationship with Travis Victor Alexander. She is unmarried and has no kids.
Is Jodi Arias rich?
- Jodi Arias is believed to be one of the wealthiest criminals of America. She was a photographer, and her net worth is $1 million.
- Jodi Arias was born in Salinas, California, USA.
- She murdered Travis Victor Alexander in 2008.
- She attended Yreka Union High School.