A mother killed her own daughter, and her face shows no guilt. Read more about Casey Anthony and the heinous crime she committed in this article.
Who is Casey Anthony?
Casey Anthony is the prime accuse of the Caylee Murder Case that occurred in 2008. Casey was the mother of the young girl Caylee, and according to evidence, she had murdered her own daughter to do away with parental responsibilities.
She was born on March 19, 1986, and was a bright girl since childhood. Cindy Anthony and George Anthony had no reason to believe that their daughter was going through any problems. She was attending her high school classes regularly and was focused on her studies.
In the graduation ceremony of Casey Anthony, her parents discovered that she had stopped attending classes at the end of the year and was a few credits short of graduating.
|Real Name||Casey Anthony|
|Nick Name||Casey Anthony|
|Date of Birth||March 19, 1986|
|Age||35 years old|
|Known for||Murdering her own daughter, Caylee Anthony|
|Birthplace||Warren, Ohio, U.S|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Social Media Accounts|
What is Casey Anthony famous for?
- At the age of 19, Casey Anthony was pregnant with Caylee, but she hid the truth from her family. Months later, when the truth was discovered, Casey could not identify the father of her child. She named her then Boyfriend Jesse Grund, her ex-boyfriend who had passed away by then, and many different men. However, the actual identity of the child’s father remained unknown.
- Caylee was born on August 5, 2005. In the initial years, Grund took care of the baby as her father but later on, the DNA test proved that Grund was not the biological father of Caylee. In 2008, after an argument with her parents, Casey left her parents’ house with Caylee. For the next few weeks, each time Casey’s mother, Cindy called her daughter to have updates on her daughter, Casey told Cindy that Caylee was out with the babysitter, Zenaida “Zanny” Fernandez-Gonzalez.
- On July 13, 2008, Casey’s father received a letter mentioning that Casey’s car was in a tow yard. When he rescued it, he sensed a strong smell of decomposing organic material coming from the trunk. Casey was found at her boyfriend, Tony Lazaro’s place. She later disclosed that the child’s nanny had kidnapped the toddler.
The arrest of Casey Anthony!
- After two days of Caylee’s disappearance, Cindy filed a report at the Orange County Sheriff’s Office. After police interrogation, it was found out that Caylee never had a nanny, and Casey was lying. Also, Casey lied to the police that she worked at Universal Studios and misled the investigation.
- With more facts related to the disappearance of young Caylee getting disclosed, it aimed at Casey being the cause of Caylee’s disappearance and murder. The case became a national media sensation, and Casey Anthony was finally put behind bars.
- The case also witnessed public outrage at Casey for her behaviour.
- On December 11, 2008, a plastic bag containing the human remains was discovered near Anthony’s house. The skull had duct tape on it. It was later confirmed that the remains were of Caylee Anthony.
- However, as the matter had been taken to court, the jury found Casey Anthony not guilty of first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter, and aggravated child abuse, given all the evidence. She was guilty of misleading the case and lying to the police.
- She was finally sentenced to four years in prison and a $4000 fine. However, owing to her polite behaviour in prison, he was released after three years and one day.
- Casey Anthony was the mother of Caylee Anthony, who went missing in June 2008.
- Casey was born in 1986 to Cindy and George Anthony in Ohio.
- Casey was the main suspect in the Caylee Murder Case, however she was declared not guilty by the jury.
- However, she was penalized for misleading the investigation and lying to the police.
- She was imprisoned for 4 years in jail with a $4000 fine.
- Owing to her good behaviour in prison, she was released after 3 years and 1 day.