Raymond Santana is an American entrepreneur, businessman, and fashion designer. He is well known for the Central Park joggers rape and murder case.
Who is Raymond Santana?
Raymond Santana Jr. is one of the five teenagers accused of the controversial Central Park joggers case. He was put behind bars with Korey Wise, Kevin Richardson, Antron McCray, and Yusef Salaam. They were named the Central Park Five and were supposed to be put on trial for 5 to 10 years. He is a successful businessman and activist at present. He has his own clothing company Park Madison NYC.
|Birth Name||Raymond Santana Jr.|
|Birth Date||September 7, 1974 (Age 46)|
|Birth Place||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
|Other Names||Raymond Santana|
|Parent(s)||Raymond Santana Sr|
|High School||Bronx Preparatory High School|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Businessman, Activist|
|Active Years||The 1980s- Present|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Spouse(s)||Nekesta Samone Shelton|
Chandra London Davis
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$5 Million|
Why is Raymond Santana famous?
- Raymond Santana is a well-known personality in the United States of America. He was arrested for raping and murdering Trisha Meili. The incident was marked with the Central Park joggers case. Santana was taken under custody on April 19, 1989. Along with Korey Wise, Kevin Richardson, Antron McCray, and Yusef Salaam, he is called the Central Park Five. All of them were accused of raping and murdering the victim without any solid proof. The incident took place at night when Tisha Meili went out for a jog. She went missing in Central Park, New York City.
- Later he was found unconscious with severe damages to her body. She was raped and murdered brutally. The five accused were taken into custody and were supposed to sign the confession for the crime that considers them the wrongdoers. They were falsely arrested and put behind bars. They were given trials of 5 to 10 years. But in 2002, Matias Reyes, the most wanted serial rapist, confessed about the misdeed and his involvement in it. After the DNA test, Reyes was found guilty and put behind bars. The Central Park Five were released. They faced many problems while coping up with normal life after their trial.
- They were bullied and judged for a long time by people over their false trials. But they came out with all the negative things strongly. Raymond Santana is now a well-known designer and an entrepreneur who is living in Atlanta at present. He has his own clothing company named Park Madison NYC. He is now an activist for teenagers who are condemned for crimes at an early age. The incident was later taken as a topic for Netflix crime drama TV miniseries When They See Us released in 2019.
How does Raymond Santana look?
- Raymond Santana is a 46 years old businessman. He is 5.10 feet tall with a weight of 81 kg. His eye color is black, and he is bald. He was born on September 7, 1974, in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. His father’s name is Raymond Santana Sr. He did his schooling in prison during his trial. Later he graduated from Bronx Preparatory High School. He has various tattoos on his body.
Is Raymond Santana married?
- He has been married to Chandra London Davis since 2020. He married Nekesta Samone Shelton earlier, but unfortunately, the couple divorced. Raymond has a daughter, Melia Symone.
How much does Raymond Santana earn?
- Raymond has his own clothing company, Park Madison, NYC. His net worth is $5 million.
- Raymond Santana was accused of raping and murdering Trisha Meili.
- He was put on trial in 1989.
- His clothing company is Park Madison, NYC.
- He is married to Chandra London Davis.
View this post on Instagram