Nabela Noor is a young American Youtuber, entrepreneur, and activist. She originated from Bangladesh and moved to the United States of America later.
Who is Nabela Noor?
Nabela Noor has been a prominent social media influencer lately in the USA. She is popularly known for her lifestyle videos, fashion vlogs, and do-it-yourself videos. Noor’s family originated from Bangladesh, and all her elder siblings were born in the country. But they moved to the States before Noor’s birth. She is considered to be one of the famous plus-size models at present. Critical judgments over her external appearance, bullying, and trolling provoked the content creator to raise her voice against it.
The Youtuber is a youth icon and inspiration to those who face societal judgments over their physical appearance. Noor is an activist who motivates people of her kind, the bullied ones. She met racial comments for being an Asian in the western country and body-shaming for her overweight. Noor is an entrepreneur who owns a company named Zeba. Being an overweight fashion icon was not an easy accomplishment to achieve, but the young activist has been a determined personality who has been an inspiration to many others. Nabela Noor has a huge fan following worldwide, which is quite visible on her social media handles. She has also penned down a book titled Beautifully Me, which is yet to be released.
|Birth Name||Nabela Noor|
|Birth Date||August 4, 1991 (Age 30)|
|Birth Place||New York, USA|
|College||Pennsylvania State University|
|Profession||Youtuber, Fashion Icon, Activist, Entrepreneur|
|Active Years||2013- Present|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Spouse(s)||Seth Martin (2015- Present)|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$1 million- $5 million|
What is Nabela Noor’s profession?
- Nabela Noor is an American Youtuber, entrepreneur, and social media influencer. She has gained popularity among the public after creating a Youtube channel. Her videos include fashion vlogs, do-it-yourself videos, lifestyle videos, travel vlogs, and pranks. Noor created her Youtube channel with her name in 2013. Her first available video on the channel is DIY GIFT IDEAS | Affordable DIYs for ANY Occasion! Released in 2016, it has 250k subscribers. The Youtuber’s most popular video came in 2018 with the title, SOCIAL EXPERIMENT CHANGES HER LIFE | The Bright Fight, which has around 4.1 million views. Noor’s other popular videos are- 100 LAYERS OF BINDIS?, Nabela & Seth: Bengali + American Fusion Wedding, INSTAGRAM BADDIE MAKEUP, etc.
- Her channel has 1.02 million subscribers at present. The Youtuber has also collaborated with other popular content creators, including- CurvyCon, Eyes Lips Face Cosmetics, etc. Noor owns a brand named Zeba, which is also supposed to be her community. She also founded a website called LOVE & NOOR. The website and the brand offer a new dimension to sizing and celebrating each size. Noor’s book Beautifully Me runs around a Bangladeshi-American youth named Zubi, who faces bullying and racism early. She is followed highly on social media that comprise 1.9 million followers on Instagram, 51.4k followers on Twitter, and 506k followers on Facebook.
What are Nabela Noor’s body measurements?
- Nabela Noor is a 30 years old Youtuber. She is 5.2 feet tall and has a bodyweight of 72 kg. Noor’s eyes are dark brown, and her hair is black. The names of her parents are not known yet, but they originated from Bangladesh. She has five other siblings. Noor attended Pennsylvania State University and went to Mexico to pursue higher studies. The entrepreneur says her brand name, Zeba, is inspired by her mother.
Is Nabela Noor married?
- Nabela Noor and Seth Martin got married in 2015. The couple is very famous on internet platforms. Noor had a miscarriage in June 2021.
How much does Nabela Noor earn?
- Nabela Noor is a youth icon. Her net worth is something between $1 million- $5 million.
- Nabela Noor has 1.02 million subscribers on Youtube.
- Her family is originally from Bangladesh.
- She is fluent in English, Bengali, and Hindi.
View this post on Instagram