Zoja Odak was a Croatian actress who was best known for movies such as Story from Crotia (1991), Ada (1985), and Agonija (1998). On October 17, 1994, she was born and died on August 23, 2020, in Split, Croatia. As a dramatic actress close to the classical repertoire, Zoja Odak has created several notable creations.
Zoja Odak won a special jury award for her title role in the Sarajevo film Ada Milutin Kosovac and at the Bergamo International Film Festival. Zoja Odak graduated from the Theater Academy in Sarajevo, but she made her first acting steps in Tito’s Sailors, a pioneering theatre in Split. In addition to her acting talent and undoubted female beauty, Zoja always had something else – she owned, let’s call it that, a guard of illegals in peacetime. She was one of the most characteristic actresses and the last Mohican of her Split generation.
Zoja Odak, with her sharp attitude and looking at her interlocutor, gave the impression of a person who has learned to be resilient both on stage and in life. Considering that the situation in Split has traditionally always been like this, both in politics and on the street, that you had to be careful who was left, who was right, and who was behind you, Zoja, in addition to her acting talent and undoubted female beauty, always had something else – she owned, let’s call it that, a guard of illegals in peacetime.
|Birthdate||October 17, 1947|
|Age||Died at the age of 72 years.|
- Born on 17 October 1947, she had contributed a lot to Croatian Cinema. In the 1991 movie Story from Croatia, she played the character of Lukina Zena. The movie was directed by Krsto Papic, and its original title was “Prica iz Hrvatske”. Then, In 1985 she was featured in and as Ada. She was the leading cast of the movie. Then, she was seen in the 1998 movie Agonija where she played the character of Izabelina ljubavnica. The time of full affirmation comes in the 1980s and 1990s when Zoja Odak performs several anthological roles. It is also the period of the first significant awards.
- In April 2003, the Ministry Of Culture of the Republic of Croatia awarded her the national champion status. In addition to her primary commitment to the theatre, Zoja Odak has also had a notable television and film career.
- She left behind some memorable movie performances that will remain a part of the Croatian cinema. Zoja Odak completed her primary and secondary education in her native Split. As a talented young actress, HNK Split hired her in 1972, and her rapid-acting rise began with the renovation of the theatre building in 1979. The time of full affirmation comes in the 1980s and 1990s when Zoja Odak performs several anthological roles. It is also the period of the first significant awards.
Zoja Odak Net Worth
- Zoja Odak net worth: Her net worth was growing significantly in 2020-2021. The Croatian actress had a net worth of approximately USD 100k before her death. She was actively working as an actress in the ’90s, and her main source of Income was her profession as an actress.
|Networth in 2019||USD 100k|
|Networth in 2020||USD 100k|
Zoja Age, Height & Weight
- Her body measurements, Height, and Weight are not available, but we will update it as soon as we have an official confirmation.
Family & Relations
- Not Much is known about the Zoja family and Relationships. All information about his private life is concealed.
- She is currently single. She is not dating anyone. We don’t have much information about She’s past relationship and any previous engagement. According to our Database, She has no children.
- We will update you soon.
- Zoja Odak is 72 years old as of 2020.
- She was born on October 17, 1947.
- She was an actress known for Prica iz Hrvatske (1991), Ada (1985) and Tudjinac (1991).
- Her zodiac sign is Libra.
- As a dramatic actress close to the classical repertoire, Zoja Odak has created several notable creations.
Image Credit: Wikipedia