Justin Flom is an American Magician, best known for his YouTube series and television show Wizard Ward. By late 2014, his YouTube channel had nearly 85,000 subscribers and close to 14,000,000 individual views. He performs live with either his own touring show or opening for music acts in large venues along with his video and television work.
Apart from this, he also does live magic shows and does opening for music acts in large venues. He performs magic tricks with ordinary objects in his magic show Wizard Ward. What sets him apart from most other magicians is the simplicity of his magic and the fact that he cracked the code by doing close-up magic on giant stages. He distinguishes being the first magician to perform card tricks for a sold-out crowd at the fabled Madison Square Garden. He posted his first magic-themed YouTube video, ‘Dancing Duck,’ on August 26, 2006.
In 2005 Justin skipped college and instead took his show to The Branson Mall Music Theatre in Branson, Missouri, where he was the youngest headliner on the strip. He built above the Majestic Steak House, The Imaginary Theatre and Magic Parlor, which opened July 1, 2006. In 2011, wanting to make more magic videos online, he began working on new tricks.
Discover Justin Flom’s net worth, age, height, weight, relationship, and more.
So, Let’s Get started :
|Full Name||Justin Flom|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1986|
|Age||34 years old.|
|Hair Color||Under Review|
|Eye Color||Under Review|
- Justin was born on 29 April 1986 in Edina, Minnesota. He was raised in a magicians family along with 2 brothers and a sister. He is best known for his YouTube series and television show Wizard Wars, in which he performs magic with ordinary objects. He performs live with either his own touring show or opening for music acts in large venues along with his video and television work.
- His nationality is American. He joined tv show named Wizard Wars. His popular books are Everyday Magic (2018) and Everyday Magic for Kids: 30… (2018). The parents of Justin Flom are Scott Flom. His spouse is Jocelynn Flom (m. 2009).
- He is known for his loosely structured, gorgeously shot Magic Block Party featuring his signature trick “Water to Coke”.
- His father and uncle were practising magics.
- Justin skipped his college to headline the show in The Branson Mall Music Theatre in Branson, Missouri.
- Justin has also smashed an egg on the face of The Miz as a part of the magic show he performed on WWE’s Smackdown backstage.
- When Flom was 18 years old, he opened The Imaginary Theatre and Magic Parlor in Branson, Missouri, at age 18.
- Flom height & weight: Justin Flom’s height is 6 feet 1 inch tall, and his weight is under review. We will update it as soon as we have official confirmation.
- His zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Flom’s spouse: He married Jocelynn Flom in 2009. The couple has 2 daughters, including a second-born daughter named Holiday Faith (born December 12, 2019).
Justin Flom Net Worth
How much is Justin Flom worth?
- Justin’s estimated net worth in 2020 is approximately $1 million – $5 million.
- Justin is a popular American Magician. He makes his income through his profession as a Magician.
Social Media Profile
View this post on Instagram
- Flom is an American Magician.
- He and Kadan Bart Rockett both are American magicians.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Justin Flom Dead?
- No, He is still alive.