Brooklyn Nicole Rockett (born July 1, 2007) is an American magician/illusionist, actress, dancer, and ventriloquist. She is best known for competing alongside her brother in America’s Got Talent. She has been performing on stage in some capacity from the time she was born. She was a guest in the show Subletdowns and acted in the pilot of a show called I want a Marry Larry.
While her brother portrayed a mini Howie Mandel on America’s Got Talent, she portrayed a mini Sharon Osbourne.
An interesting fact is that Brooklyn Nicole Rockett was born under a horoscope sign of Cancer. That means that sometimes even the stars work in Brooklyn Nicole Rocketts favour. She enjoys her job and continues to try the best she can. That is why most people know Brooklyn Nicole Rockett as a celebrity with an impressive fan base. Their support helped her achieve some of her long-term career goals.
|Full Name||Brooklyn Nicole Rockett|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 2007|
|Age||13 years old|
- Brooklyn Nicole Rockett was born on July 1, 2007, in Branson, MO, United States. She has been performing on stage from an early age.
- She rose to fame after performing on the 11th season of America’s Got Talent alongside her brother Kadan Bart Rockett.
- Brooklyn is one of the richest Magicians. Brooklyn is listed on Richest Magician.
Social Media Profile
View this post on Instagram
- Brooklyn’s birthday is on July 1.
- She has appeared on the show Subletdowns (as a guest), and I want to Marry Larry (acted on a pilot of the show).
- Multi-talented as a magician/illusionist, actress, ventriloquist and dancer. She is best known for competing alongside her brother on America’s Got Talent.
- Also ranked in the elite list of celebrities born in the United States.
- She has been performing on stage in some capacity from the time she was born.