Stand Up Comedian Jimmy O. Yang made himself into acting. Know his insight details of Career, Marital status, Net Worth and More about his life.
Who is Jimmy O. Yang?
Jimmy O. Yang is a well-known Hong Kong-American actor. Au-Yeung Man-Sing, a renowned name by his stage alias Jimmy O. Yang.
Yang was born on the 11th of June, 1987; this 34-year-old man started his career from the American Television channel HBO where he portrayed the character Jian-Yang for the comedy series “Silicon Valley”.Jimmy is fluent in many other languages like Shanghainese, Mandarin, English, Cantonese and Chinese. In his career, he did some romantic movies like “Good Deal”. Yang is a famous Youtuber, and he posts all his stand up shows on that Channel. Yang is very active in social media like Instagram or Snapchat.
|Birth Name||Au-Yeung Man-Sing|
|Born||11 June 1987 (age 34 years)|
|Profession||Actor, stand-up comedian, and writer|
|Country||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Height||5′feet 6″ inch (178 cm)|
|School||John Burroughs Middle School and Beverly Hills High School|
|College||University of California, San Diego|
|Spouse||Rachael Bella (m. 2006- 2014)|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Profile||Instagram, Facebook, Website, Youtube|
What is the reason behind the Success Story of Jimmy O. Yang?
- Jimmy O. Yang started his career as a stand-up comedian from the HaHa Comedy Club as Lowball Jim in North Hollywood, Los Angeles. And he was 21 years old at that time. He also worked as an intern in a financial consulting firm called “Smith Barney”. Looking at his work, the consulting firm offered him the job. However, Jimmy did not accept the offer and turned it down. Later Yang decided to continue with his further studies and did his graduation.
- Yang made his television debut in 2012 from the CBS series 2 Broke Girls, and in the year 2014, Jimmy did his first late-night stand-up appearance on the show “The Arsenio Hall Show” in 2014. He portrayed Tang-See’s character for the 9th season of the shadow titled “It‘s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”.For an episode of the show “Criminal Minds”, Yang played a high-school student Nathan Chow who suffered a psychotic break. He was once a part of the American exhibition basketball team Harlem Globetrotters. He worked as a writer/consultant, and his voice has been used in the video game “Infamous Second Son.”
- In 2014 Jimmy was offered by the big banner HBO where he portrayed the character of Jian-Yang, and the show was “Silicon Valley.”There Jimmy was playing a shady app developer who lived in Erlich Bachman’s Hacker Hostel. He was only invited for three episodes; however, the show was so popular that the second season landed a regular series role as his fans demanded that he stay in the series.
- Yang got hіѕ fіrѕt romantic film at thе ѕаmе tіmе, and the name of the movie “Good Deal” co-starring Nina Dobrev and on 8th Мау 2020 it was released on OTT platform Аmаzоn Рrіmе Vіdео.
What is the physical appearance of Jimmy O. Yang?
- Jimmy O. Yang has a significant 5 feet 5 inches of height, and he has around 75 kg body weight.
- Jimmy’s parents are very supportive as they always tried to encourage him for his future. To provide their children with the best education, they shifted from Hong Kong to the United States.
What is the relationship status of Jimmy O. Yang?
- Jimmy O. Yang is not dating anyone, and his marital status is single.
What is the Net Worth of Jimmy O. Yang?
- Jimmy O. Yang made his earnings through his acting, stand up comedy and brand deals. His estimated net worth of the year (2021) was near-about $5 Million. He has a Youtube channel with around 668K Subscribers.
- His birthday is on June 11.
- Jimmy O. Yang is 34 years old.
- His father, Richard Ouyang, is also an actor, and he made Jimmy sign to the same agency. After that, they were getting cast for several movies together, one of which is “Patriots’ Day”.
- In 2015, Jimmy officially received American Citizenship.
- Yang has a degree in Economics.
View this post on Instagram