Who Is Miles Teller?
A well-known American actor(Miles Alexander Teller) is renowned by his stage alias Miles Teller. He made his debut in the movie “Rabbit Hole.” On 20 February 1987, he was born this 34 year old man started his acting journey by doing several short films.
Miles Teller’s Quick Bio
|Birth Name||Miles Alexander Teller|
|Born||20 February 1987 (age 34 years)|
|Country||Downingtown, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Height||6′feet 0″ inch (183 cm)|
|Spouse||Keleigh Sperry (m. 2019)|
|School||Lecanto High School|
|College||New York University (BFA), Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
|Profile||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter|
Miles Teller’s Career
What is the reason behind the Success Story of Miles Teller?
- Miles Teller started his career by doing short films, and his first short film was in 2004 titled “Мооnlіght,” and he played the character Miles. After that, he continuously did short films like “A Very Specific Recipe” (2007), “The Musicians(2008)” and “The Track Meet(2010)”.
- After graduating from the college Tisch School of the Arts, in 2009, he made his debut in the film “Rabbit Hole,” and he starred in the musical stage Footloose, and by 2011 he starred in the remake of this same movie “Footloose.” In 2012, he was cast for the movie “Рrојесt Х”аѕ wеll аѕ he starred in the series called “Тhе 47th Flооr” in that same year.
- 2014 was a breakthrough year for him as he starred in the movie “Whiplash.” He was nominated in different categories for Best Actor in Gotham Independent Film Awards and Satellite Awards. He made his mark with the movie Fаntаѕtіс Fоur which was released in the year 2015, and he received the CinemaCon Award in the category of Best Actor. Тhаt Аwkwаrd Моmеnt іn аddіtіоn tо Dіvеrgеnt аnd lаtеr оn іtѕ ѕеquеlѕ. In 2016 he did a series of films titled “War Dogs,” Bleed for This, The Divergent Series: Allegiant, and Get A Job which did good business.
- In 2019 he made his television comeback with the series “Too Old to Die Young ” as earlier he did a guest appearance for the show “The Unusuals” for an episode called “Boorland Day,” which was aired in the year 2009. Right now, is busy shooting for the movie “Top Gun: Maverick” and “The Ark and the Aardvark,” which will release in 2021.
Miles Teller’s Personal Information
What is the physical appearance of Miles Teller?
- Miles Teller has a significant 6 feet 0 inch of height and has around 76 kg body weight. His overall personality looks very attractive because of his blistering blue eyes.
- During his high school days, he was a part of a church youth group band, where he was a drummer. He was in controversy on the 18th of June 2017, and he was arrested for Public Drunkenness.
Miles Teller’s Relationship Status
- He married Keleigh Sperry in the year2019.
Miles Teller’s Net worth
What is the Net Worth of Miles Teller?
- Miles made his earnings through his acting as well as brand collaborations. His estimated net worth for the year (2021) was near-about $15 million.
Some Quick Trivia
- His birthday is on February 20.
- Miles Teller is 34 years old.
- He had multiple scars on his face as he had a major car crash as the car’s speed was 80mph, and it lost control. Lastly, it flipped more than 8 times.
- He is filled with talent as he can also play guitar, piano, and saxophone.
- Miles has learned different forms of dance like Ballet, Jazz, and Tap Dancing.
- Filming on The Offer was halted in September 2021 owing to Teller’s lack of vaccination and subsequent infection with COVID-19.
People Also Search For Charlie Murphy and Anthony Jeselnik