Who is Dan Schneider?
Dan Schneider is an actor, screenwriter, and television producer from America. He started working in production after playing several supporting roles in the films and television shows of the 1980s and ’90s. Schneider is currently co-president of Schneider’s Bakery, a TV production company, and has made The Amanda Show, The Adventures of Kid Danger for Nickelodeon, Sam & Cat, and many others. But in March 2018, Nickelodeon announced that they had separated their ways with the television producer.
Daniel J. Schneider was born into a family with three older sisters in Memphis, Tennessee, on January 14th, 1966. Schneider went to Memphis University School (MUS) for some years but graduated from White Station High School in 1982 and was the president of his senior class. His wife, Lisa Lillien, is the author of the “Hungry Girl” cookbooks.
He has worked on the films ‘Good Burger’ and ‘Big Fat Liar’. He often makes cameo appearances on the shows and movies he works on. He is the founder and co-president of the television production company Schneider’s Bakery.
He usually uses the name “DanWarp” on Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, and many other social media platforms.
|Born||January 14, 1966|
|Profession||Actor, Screenwriter, Television Producer|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches |
|Hair Color||Golden Blonde|
|Net Worth||$40 million|
What is Dan Schneider famous for?
- Dan Schneider was born on the 14th of January 1966 in Memphis, Tennessee. Before moving to Los Angeles to start his career in the entertainment industry, he studied at Havard University for just one semester, and he found himself working in repairing computers.
- Dan Schneider was seen in several films in the 1980s like Better off Dead, The Big Picture, Making The Grade, Hot Resort, and Happy Together. He also made appearances on television like in Head of The Class, an American sitcom, and many more.
- Schneider’s writing and production career began in 1988 when Albie Hecht hired him for a new children’s sketch comedy, All That for Nickelodeon. Then Schneider worked as a writer, producer, and executive producer for the show’s next four seasons and then started running The Amanda Show. But the Show did not do well, and Schneider was asked by Nickelodeon to get back with All That and work with a new, improved structure for the series in 2001.
- He created and produced much more television series for nickelodeon before his exit in 2018 for his bad behaviour.
- Apart from television, he wrote films like Good Burger and Big Fat Lier, which he even co-produced. The movies were a great success at the box office.
- Schneider highlighted a “ambitious and very distinct” television pilot that he had developed and sold to a different network in a June 2021 interview. Schneider claims that this next show is more adult-oriented than his prior efforts.
What is the height and weight of Dan Schneider?
- The 54-year-old is 5 feet and 9 inches tall and has weighed 110 kgs.
- Also, read about Kate Mckinnon
Who is the wife of Dan Schneider?
- Dan Schneider married Lisa Lillien, an American entrepreneur, in the year 2002. Lillian is a food blogger, New York Times best-selling author, and is also a television personality. The couple met each other in the year 1990 at Nickelodeon. The couple lives in Encino, California.
- The 54-year-old American television producer has a net worth 0f $40 million.
- Dan Schneider started his career as an actor and then started working backstage as a creator and producer for several shows.
- He did a voice-over in the television series Sam & Cat in the year 2013-14.
- He was nominated for several awards and won Burbank International Children’s Film Festival Award and Life Time Achievement Award.