City Girls is a famous rap band. And JT is one of its members who has attained success after a lot of struggles. Know about her life in this article!
Who is JT?
JT (Jatavia Shakara Johnson) is one of the members of the City Girls hip hop band. The other member is Yung Miami (Caresha Romeka Brownlee). JT was born on December 3, 1992, and is from Miami, Florida. Both the girls became famous after making an uncredited guest appearance on ‘In My Feelings’.
JT is a famous singer and has a huge fan following. She has been active since the year 2017 and delivered some of the hits all enjoy today. Both the girls have been nominated and won many awards for their work and have been appreciated all along.
|Real Name||Jatavia Shakara Johnson|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1992|
|Age||29 years old|
|Occupation||American singer and rapper|
|Birthplace||Liberty City, Miami, Florida, U.S|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 2 inch|
|Social Media Accounts|
How did JT attain success?
- The City Girls came into the limelight after making repeated guest appearances on ‘In My Feelings’. They also signed to Quality Control Music and released their debut mixtape, ‘Period’, in 2018 under its banner. They also released two studio albums: Girl Code in 2018, which features the Platinum-certified singles ‘Twerk’ in which Cardi B appeared, ‘Act Up’, and ‘City on Lock’ in 2020.
- In early 201, both the girls recorded their debut track, ‘Fuck Dat Nigga’, aimed at their ex-boyfriends. Almost all the songs they have released have made them immensely popular, and they have garnered large crowds as their fans.
- JT has struggled a lot to reach the position she is in today. Belonging to a family which was not financially well established, JT had to work as a stripper at nightclubs and blocked parties.
- In 2019, the girls released their second studio album, ‘City on Lock’, which became popular as soon as it was released. The album’s first single, ‘Jobs’, was also received warmly. Many famous rappers like Yo Gotti, Doja Cat, Lil Durk and Lil Baby made guest appearances in the album, which gave it a boost. In May 2021, ‘Twerkulator’ was officially released and appreciated by all their fans.
- JT has released more than 15 songs by now, including You Tried It, Twerk, Money Fight, Flewed Out, Period, Winnin, etc.
- Though her profession is all about singing, rapping, and songwriting, she works for Gucci, Dior, Chanel and Burberry.
What is the physical appearance of JT?
- Jatavia Shakara Johnson is 5 feet 2 inches tall.
- She has long black hair with blonde highlights, and her eyes are black.
- Her zodiac sign is Saggitarius.
- She is one of the most famous rappers in the world and has a huge fanbase.
- “My mother was an addict,” JT added, and “drugs devastated my childhood.”
What is the relationship status of JT?
- JT is currently dating rapper Lil Uzi. The couple is very much in love, and they are even planning to have kids. Lil Uzi has even tattooed JT’s name on his hand.
Jatavia Shakara Johnson Net worth
What is the net worth of JT?
- The approximate net worth of JT is $250K.
- Jatavia Shakara Johnson is an American rapper, singer and songwriter who belongs to the City Girls hip hop band group.
- She was born on December 3, 1992.
- She is 29 years old.
- Jatavia Shakara Johnson’s rapping partner is Yung Miami.
- JT had left her studies after her school to work.
- Most of her individual as well as group songs are famous.
- She is in a relationship with rapper Lil Uzi.
- The couple is planning to have kids.
- Her net worth is $250K.
- She is one of the most successful rappers in the U.S.
- Her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- She has released more than 15 songs so far.
- She began her career in 2017.
View this post on Instagram