Eve is one of the best female rappers in America today. Please find out more about her life in this article. Give a read and know about her journey better!
Who is Eve?
Eve (Eve Jihan Cooper) is an American singer, rapper, songwriter, television presenter, actress, and a talk show host from Philadelphia. She was born on November 10, 1978, and is 42 years old. She has achieved a lot of fame as a singer, actor and won many prestigious awards.
She is best known for her songs like ‘What Ya Want,’ ‘Gangsta Lovin’, ‘Let Me Blow Ya Mind.’ At the age of 13, and formed a short-lived rap duo, Edge, and her friend, Jennifer Pardue.
She is now one of the most popular public figures in the U.S who enjoys great fandom.
|Real Name||Eve Jihan Cooper|
|Date of Birth||November 10, 1978|
|Age||42 years old|
|Occupation||Songwriter, Rapper, Songwriter, Television Presenter, Actress, Talk Show Host|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Education||Martin Luther King High School|
|Social Media Accounts|
How did Eve attain success?
- She started working as a stripper at the age of 18. Luckily, rapper Mase identified her talent and successfully convinced her to stop stripping.
- At the age of 18, she got an opportunity to work with Dr Dre, who signed her to Aftermath Entertainment under the recording name Eve of Destruction.
- One of her songs was used as the soundtrack to the film Bulworth in 1998. That gave her the taste of success, and she eventually became popular among a huge fan base.
- With time, she signed to work with Ruff Ryders, which led her to release her single ‘What Ya Want.’ This became a hit in 1999. In the same year, she also released her debut album, ‘Let There Be Eve….’ With the release of this album, she became the third female hip hop artist to have an album debut at number 1.
- Her second album, Scorpion, came out in 2001. In the same year, her third album, Eve-Olution, too became a grand success. At the age of 22, she became an international star who was highly appreciated for her songs.
- She won the Grammy Awards for best rap and collaboration in 2002. In the same year, she also started acting and was quite successful in it too.
- She is still working on her upcoming albums, which will be released soon.
What is the physical appearance of Eve?
- She is 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- She has long black hair, and her eyes are also black.
- Her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Her most notable works are ‘What Ya Want,’ ‘Gangsta Lovin,’ and her Grammy-winning ’Let Me Blow Ya Mind’ in collaboration with Gwen Stefani.
- She is one of the most famous rappers all over the world and has a huge fan following.
What is the relationship status of Eve?
- She is married to Maximillion Cooper. They began dating in 2010, got engaged in 2013, and finally got married in 2014. She has four step-children from her husband’s previous marriage.
What is the net worth, Eve?
- The approximate net worth of Eve is $10 million.
- She was born on November 10, 1978, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- She started working at the age of 18.
- She had always aspired to be a performer.
- Initially, she worked as a stripper but soon met Dr Dre and started working under his banner.
- After witnessing success under Dr Dre’s banner, there was no looking back for her.
- At the age of 22, she was a famous international star.
- She won the Grammy Awards for her works.
- She is married to Maxmillion Cooper.
- Her net worth is $10 million.
- She is currently working on her upcoming soundtracks.
View this post on Instagram