Who is Jadakiss?
Jason Terrance Phillips, popular with his stage name as Jadakiss, is a rapper from America. He started his career as a part of the rap trio “The Lox”. After leaving the label of Bad Boy Entertainment in 2000, he joined the Ruff riders. He is presently working with Def jam label and D-Block records. He formed the D-Block records with Lox members.
He was born on 27 May 1975 and is presently 45 years old. When he was just twelve, Jadakiss joined a freestyle competition and noticed his rapping ability by management company Ruff Ryders. He and some of his friends have allowed to compete in the “Jack the Rapper Competition” in Florida, where Jadakiss was noticed for his battle rap ability. He then formed a rap group with two friends Sheek Louch and Styles P., under The Warlock.
He has involved in a lot of controversies. Some of them are: In 2004, he was arrested for possession of marijuana and a gun in North Carolina. After several trials, he was ordered to pay a $900 fine. Longing to prove that he indeed had a talent, Jadakiss hit the studio once again for a second studio album.
|Birth Name||Jason Terrance Philips|
|Born||May 27, 1975 ( Age 45 )|
|Country||The United States of America|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (150cm)|
|Weight||77 kg or 170 lbs|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$ 6 million|
- Jadakiss released his first album with The LOX. When ‘money, Power, and respect’ was released in 1998, it managed to hit the US Billboard 200 carts as spot #3.
- In August 2001, his solo debut album hit spot #5 on the US Billboard. Kiss The Game Goodbye was his solo debut album.
- His first film was a Romantic Drama ‘Honey’ in 2003.
- His first television appearance was through a talk show of The LOX ‘All That.’
- He is well recognised for being a part of the LOX, a well-known hip-hop group that cooperated with Wu-Tang, a well-known rapper.
- He has collaborated with hip hop legends like Akon, Wiz Khalifa, Busta Rhymes. His studio album, “Top 5 Dead or Alive”, was on spot #4 in US Billboard 200.
What is the secret behind Jadakiss’s fitness?
- It was recently that Jadakiss started trailing towards a fit lifestyle. He leaves for bed by 11 and is up by 7. After getting up, you’ll find him straight in the gym. His personal trainer has made a special workout regime for him. He performs cardio and lifts weight.
- He is so fond of workout that he finds out time for a quick session even when he is out with friends. He follows the juice trend when it comes to diet.
- Also, read about AndyDick.
- Jadakiss is not very vocal about his relationships and love life to media. This is why no one has been able to still dig into who is the mother of the kids of Jadakiss.
- Jadakiss started from nothing in his career. He achieved a fortune through his struggle and effort over a span of nearly 25 years. Because of the constant effort that he has put in, his net worth is $6 million now. Even though it is not a big amount compared to the amount of time he has spent in the industry, he has still worked through many to reach here.
- He ended up in the drug dealing racket when his parents asked him to become independent.
- He started rapping in his early childhood and has been participating in freestyling competitions since 12.
- He was a great point guard in school when he played basketball.
- Jadakiss holds one-third of stakes in the D-Block Record Labels.
- The LOX was earlier known as the Bomb Squad and performed local shows.
- In 2014 he was arrested under the charges of retaining a gun and marijuana.
- He met the members of the LOX group while studying at Gorton High School.