Details of E 40, the American Rapper
Earl Tywone Stevens Sr., or E-40, is a famous rapper and businessman in the United States. He is the founder of ‘Sick Wid It’ Records and ‘the Click,’ a rap group. E-40 has a massive group of 2 million followers on Instagram.
Who is E 40?
Born on November 15, 1967, in California, E 40 is the stage name of an American rapper and entrepreneur. He is well-known for his 28 studio albums that have come up in various movie soundtracks. E40 has also made memorable appearances as a host on ‘E-Freezy Radio,’ which appeared weekly on the ‘San Francisco hip-hop’ radio station KMEL. He released his solo album in 1995 called ‘In A Major Way,’ which gave him recognition to the audience.
Gradually he began to join with some senior and conventional rappers from the other states. Then in 2006, he got a chance to work on the severe mainstream level with ‘Tell Me When to Go’ produced by Lil Jon.
E 40 has several undertakings in the beverage industry, which includes the wine industry as well. He came out with three wines that have the brand name of the rapper himself.
|Birth Name||Earl Tywone Stevens (E40)|
|Born||November 15, 1967 (age 53)|
|Profession||Rapper, Entrepreneur, Songwriter, Actor|
|Height||185 cm or 6 feet 1 inch|
|Weight||115 kgs or 253 lbs|
|High School||James J. Hogan High School|
|College||Grambling State University|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Albums||The Block Brochure: Welcome to the Soil, Practice Makes Paper, Definitions, Function|
What is the success story of E 40?
- E 40 started his career in 1986 when he made his first rap with his siblings in the group called Most Valuable Players. The group adopted the name ‘the Click’ and released Let’s Side in 1990. His second album Down and Dirty came in 1993, where E40 performed solo. In 1994, E40 was progressing well, signed a deal with Jive Records, and released songs like “1-Luv” and “Things’ll Never Change” that got their place in the Billboard Hot 100.
- In 1995, E 40 came up with six independent albums. He collaborated with other rappers from the Bay Area and sang many songs. He even gave guest appearances in albums like Southern rappers. E40 started hosting a weekly radio program called E-Freezy Radio and appeared until 2008. He signed contracts with Warner Bros. Records and Lil Jon’s BME Recordings. His ‘Snap Yo Fingers’ became a hit and ranked the tenth position on Billboard Hot 100.
- E 40 got popularity through MTV ‘My Block: The Bay. His album ‘My Ghetto Report Card’ became the top Hip-Hop album in 2006. To date, E40 is going on giving hits and gaining success.
What is the physical appearance of E 40?
- The 53 years old rapper is 6 feet 1 inch in height and 115 kg in weight. He has black hair and brown eyes, which are full of life.
- E 40 is often seen wearing thick gold chains, which complements the hip-hop look on his chubby face and spectacles.
What is the relationship status of E 40?
- E 40 got married in 1991 to Tracey Stevens. They have two children who have also started their careers as rappers-Earl Jr. and Emari.
What is the net worth of E 40?
- The net worth of E 40 is $10 million. His earnings come from his solo singing career and founding member of the ‘the Click,’ an American rap group. E40 has also founded a recording studio ‘Sick Wid It.’ He is also an entrepreneur.
- E 40 is the stage name of Earl Tywone Stevens Sr.
- He has come up with around 28 studio albums and is still going strong.
- He has his own recording studio ‘Sick Wid It.’
- ‘My Ghetto Report Card’ achieved the top position in hip-hop albums in 2006.
- He is an entrepreneur and investor as well.
- His net worth is $10 million.
View this post on Instagram