Jacky Clark is a renowned American singer and performer. She composes gospel music. Clark is a part of the gospel singing group, The Clark Sisters.
Who is Jacky Clark?
Jacqueline Lenita Clark Chisholm, better known by her stage name Jacky Clark is one of the best gospel singers in America. She is one of the vocal artists of the celebrated American gospel group The Clark Sisters. For her contribution, the singer was nominated as well as recognized with numerous awards. Clark is the winner of the Grammy Award for her works Blessed & Highly Favored and Live: One Last Time. She won six Stellar Awards. The singer also won the NAACP Image Awards twice for Outstanding Gospel Artist and Outstanding Gospel/Christian Album.
Clark also won Dove Awards twice in 1987 and 2020, respectively, for her artistic creations. She was further nominated for the BET Awards twice in 2008 and 2020, but unfortunately, she could not bag it. Clark is also a licensed nurse. Her hit albums include Oil of God and Expectancy. Clark’s extended play is My Season. Her popular singles are My Season, On My Mind, Cover Me, Shout, and Feel Good. Clark, along with The Clark Sisters, has provided masterpieces. Their hit studio albums include Jesus Has a Lot to Give, Unworthy, Count It All Joy, You Brought the Sunshine, Conqueror, Miracle, The Return, etc.
|Birth Name||Jacqueline Lenita Cullum|
|Birth Date||December 29, 1948 (Age 72)|
|Birth Place||Detroit, Michigan, USA|
|Other Names||Jacqueline Lenita Clark Chisholm, Jacky Clark|
|Parent(s)||Mattie Moss Clark, Leo Henry Cullum Sr.|
|Sibling(s)||Denise Clark-Bradford, Dorinda Clark-Cole, Twinkie Clark, Karen Clark Sheard, Leo Cullum|
|High School||Samuel C. Mumford High School|
|Active Years||1966- Present|
|Spouse(s)||Glynn Chisholm (1973-2019)|
|Children||Angel Chisholm, Aaron Chisholm, Michael Chisholm|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$17 million|
What is Jacky Clark’s profession?
- Jacky Clark is an American gospel singer. Influenced by her mother, a gospel singer, Clark has been interested in this form of music since her childhood. Clark, along with her four step sisters Denise, Elbernita, Dorinda, and Karen, created the world-famous gospel group The Clark Sisters. Their endeavors and dedication towards music made them one of the best of all time, with recognitions from different institutions. The gospel group released their first album in 1973 with the title Jesus Has A Lot to Give. Their next hit album, Unworthy, came out in 1976. With these creations, Clark and her sisters could rule the industry for a longer time.
- In her solo music career, Jacky Clark released her first album, Oil of God, in 2004. In the following year, she was successful in releasing her second album, Expectancy. The Clark Sisters are also prominent as stage performers. Their live performances include My Living In Vain, Bringing It Back Home, and Live One Last Time. Clark released her first solo single in 2014 with the title My Season. Her second single, On My Mind, was also released in the same year. In 2017, the singer released two singles, Cover Me and Shout. Clark released her next single in 2020 with the title Feel Good featuring Mary J. Blige.
What is Jacky Clark’s physical appearance?
Jacky Clark is a 72 years old gospel singer. She was born on December 29, 1948, in Detroit, Michigan, USA. She is the daughter of famous gospel singer Dr. Mattie Moss Clark and her first husband Leo Henry Cullum Sr. Clark’s exact height and weight are not known yet, but she has a good size with a healthy physique. The singer has blonde hair and black eyes. Jacky’s siblings are Denise Clark-Bradford, Dorinda Clark-Cole, Twinkie Clark, Karen Clark Sheard, and Leo Cullum.
Is Jacky Clark married?
Jacky Clark is widowed. She married Glynn Chisholm in 1973. The couple stayed together till Glynn’s last breath in 2019. They have three kids Angel Chisholm, Aaron Chisholm, Michael Chisholm.
What is Jacky Clark’s net worth?
Clark has gained popularity by composing solo music and in The Clark Sisters too. Her net worth is $17 million at present.
- Jacky Clark is a member of The Clark Sisters.
- Mattie Moss Clark was Jacky’s mother.
- Glynn Chisholm was her husband.