DJ Mustard- The Creator of Ratchet Music
The famous Dijon is commonly known as DJ Mustard, a record producer, songwriter, disc jockey, and record executive. He is American and born in California. His music is widely acclaimed by the youngsters that he frequently uploads to social media channels. His famous YouTube channel has a whopping 1.3 million subscribers.
Born in 1990, this 31-years old personality is a powerhouse of energy and life. His records generally feature hip-hop and the R&B genre. He is a regular collaborator of other well-known artists like YG and Ty Dolla Sign, also from California. His famous “Rack City” in 2011 with Tyga made him famous.
Mustard is famous for its unique music because it features beautiful, lively, and party-type music with a melodic hip-hop tone. He calls it Ratchet music, and it has taken an important place in the music industry since then. His productions have another uniqueness: they always end or begin with a tag “Mustard on the beat, ho.”
Mustard has successfully established a good name in the industry with his three single albums- 10 Summers in 2014, Cold Summer in 2016, and Perfect Ten in 2019.
|Birth Name||Dijon Isaiah McFarlane|
|Born||June 5, 1990 (Age 31)|
|Profession||Songwriter, record executive, record producer, disc jockey|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (170 cm)|
|Weight||90 kg or 186 lbs|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|High School||Not known|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Genre||Hip hop, R&B|
What is the success story of DJ Mustard?
- Mustard showed interest in music when he was a boy and tried his hand at it with his uncle. At first, he started with family and social gatherings and then thought about taking it as his career option. He produced mixtapes with his fellow mate YG, another rapper. Fortunately, it led to success, and other artists started noticing him.
- The production of his music called Ratchet Music brought praise and fame. His hit tracks like Rack City, which reached the top 7th position in the Billboard list of Hot 100, I’m Different, Headband, My Nigga, and Show Me, became huge successes. Mustard released his debut album, 10 Summers, in 2014 and reached the top 14th position in the United States Rap chart. Moreover, his second album Cold Summer in 2016 also secured the 14th position in the US Rap chart.
- Another of Mustard’s successful single productions was Feelin’ Myself that featured Miley Cyrus, French Montana, Wiz Khalifa, 2 On featured Schoolboy Q, Main Chick featuring Chris Brown, and many more.
What is the physical appearance of DJ Mustard?
- DJ Mustard is 5 ft 7 inches tall, weighing 90 kgs. He uses some accessories like a big thick silver chain with ear studs and rings, enhancing his rocking personality.
- Mustard has short black hair with dark brown eyes. He has a slight beard and several tattoos on his body.
What is the relationship status of DJ Mustard?
DJ Mustard has had a long dating relationship with Chanel Thierry from the age of 19. He got engaged to her in 2018 and finally married her. They have two children together-Kauner and Kylan.
What is the net worth of DJ Mustard?
Mustard has released many hit albums, some singles, and some collaborated with known artists. Some of them made it to the top music charts in the United States. His hard work and dedication have made a whopping fortune of $8 million, and he lives a happy life with his family.
- Mustard created his own remarkable identity with the unique Ratchet music.
- YG’s famous west coast rapper has released all his albums after his second with Mustard as the record producer.
- His official mixtape was released in 2013 called Ketchup with guest appearances by many famous artists.
- One of his motifs includes a repetition of ‘Hey’ on the off-beats in his music background.
- Mustard intends to keep his unique Ratchet music alive in the hearts of his fans so that they always remember him.