Coffey Anderson is a famous country singer who hails from Texas. He is a renowned artist who releases a Christian version of mainstream music on YouTube. His album scored 134th position in billboard 200.
Who is Coffey Anderson?
The Texas singer is famous for country and pop music. Youtube made him a sensational celebrity for the Christian version of music. He participated in a reality show Nashville Star in 2008.
He has released 11 albums, of which five are general, and the other 6 are Christian albums. He owns a label named Coffey global LLC. Coffey has been a basketball player ever since high school. The Yellowjacket team chose him to play for the year 1992-2002.
He worked as a gospel singer, a rapper, and a country-rock singer. His work for singing original and cover material got very popular. Even the stage performances of Coffey have a hugely positive response. The most famous songs of Anderson are “Memphis”, “southern man”, “can i” and “better today”.
He has a huge fan following on Instagram and youtube. The fan adores him for his Christian version of songs.
|Birth Name||Coffey Anderson|
|Born||December 15, 1978 ( Age 41 )|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (173 cm)|
|High School||Local High School|
|College||Howard Payne University|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Songs||Mr red, white and blue
Stay with me
What is the superior success story of Coffey Anderson?
- Anderson started his career with YouTube videos for cover songs. His theme of converting mainstream songs into their Christian version became a huge hit. In 2002, he moved to Los Angeles to pursue music full-time. He used to sing in church choirs in school days.
- Dream records signed a deal with Anderson on April 30, 2010. He appeared in American Idol season 2 in 2003. His appearance on the show reached the Hollywood round and got excellent reviews from judges. The “Life goes on” series also had a small role for him. Tik-Tok videos are viral with his song “Mr. Red white and blue”.
- The Nashville star reality show was a massive break for Anderson in the last five finalist groups. The famous singer also worked in a Netflix show called “country ever after” in November 2020. The show was based on Andrews’s career as a country singer and his wife’s struggle with cancer.
- He sang the Spanish version of “hello” for taco bell in 2013. Anderson recorded an instructional video for the awareness of traffic rules and road safety. He has done shows in fairs, clubs, concerts, and rodeos.
What is the physical appearance of Coffey Anderson?
Anderson is a beautiful singer who is tall and handsome. He is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around 76 kg. Anderson is regular to the gym and workouts. He takes good care of his health, diet, and voice.
What is the relationship status of Coffey Anderson?
Anderson is married to Criscilla Anderson. Criscilla is a dancer and choreographer. She was recently diagnosed with colon cancer and undergoing chemo and therapy. They have three children together, one boy Ethan and two sweet daughters Everleigh and Emmarie. He also has a daughter from his previous marriage, Savannah jean. There are no scandals and controversies in his life.
What is the net worth of Coffey Anderson?
Anderson has sold over 1 million songs on iTunes. He is a very confident person, so his YouTube channel is doing very well. His net worth is calculated as $2 million. Most of his income is generated from music and singing. The most inspiring thing is that he is an independent artist and still working very well.
- His mother was an English teacher who died of cancer.
- His sister’s name is Kimberly Anderson.
- He sang a few kids’ songs.
- He has performed on NBC, Fox and Friends, TBN, CMT.
- He appeared in Glen’s “the blaze”.
- He used to practice on his then girlfriend’s guitar.
- Anderson is connected to the military warrior support foundation.
- He has done commercials for Disney and blue shield.
View this post on Instagram