Who is Bret Michaels?
Bret Michael Sychak, popular as Bret Michaels, was born on 15th March 1963. He is an American actor, songwriter, producer, and musician. He attained fame as a member of Poison, a famous rock band that has sold more than 45 million records across the world.
He began his musical journey as a teenager when he started playing the guitar and established a band with his friends. He is an ideal representative of American diversity, Carpatho-Rusyn, Irish, English, German, and Swiss ancestry. When he was six years old, he fell seriously ill and spent three weeks in a hospital.
After a long run with Poison, Bret began recording solo albums and starring in television shows. He currently lives in Arizona with his wife and two daughters.
|Name||Bret Michael Sychak|
|Born||March 15, 1963|
|Profession||Actor, Songwriter, Producer, Musician|
|Country||Butler, Pennsylvania, US|
5 ft 9 in
|Children||Raine Michaels, Jorja Bleu Michaels|
What is Bret Michaels famous for?
- Bret Michaels started his musical career with the band Poison. Their first album was initially not a hit, but Michaels had an idea of filming a video song of a track from their album. After the release, the band went famous with the platinum hit of their debut album. The band’s second and third albums were consecutive hits too. Every Rose Has Its Thorn was Poison’s 1988 power ballad. The ballad was viewed as the greatest heartbreak anthem of the ’80s.
- Michaels recorded his first solo album in 2000. His 2003 album, titled Songs of Life, had a single called Raine, dedicated to his daughter. He also filmed a music video for the album’s track One More Day, which was a tribute to the attack of 9/11.
- He appeared as a judge for an American singing reality show Nashville Star in the year 2005. In the 2000s, Bret Michael released several singles like Open Road and All I Ever Needed in 2005, and albums like Rock My World in 2008 were a big success.
- Michales released Custom Built on 6th July 2010 was one of his most loved successful solo albums. True Grit, his 2015 solo album, had twenty-one classic as well as new hits.
- After his 2003 single titled Raine for his first daughter, Michales also released a song Jorja Bleu named after his second daughter for her 12th birthday.
What kept Bret Michaels fit?
- In several interviews, Bret Michael stated that he trains hard to get a great physique and maintain a healthy lifestyle. He practices kickboxing, sit-ups, running, mountain biking and strength training.
- The 57-year-old musician was diagnosed with diabetes at a very early age of six. In 2010 Bret Michaels was again taken to hospital as his left side of the body felt numb and was then diagnosed with PFO, a hole in his heart and was treatable.
- Also, read about Johnny Carson.
- Bret Michaels is not married yet. He had proposed Kristi Lynn Gibson. They had an on and off relationship for 16 years but again broke up before marriage. The news about their break-up was announced by the singer in July 2012. They together had two daughters, Raine Michaels and Jorja Bleu Michaels.
- Bret Michaels’s net worth is estimated to be about $16 Million.
- Bret Michaels co-owns a film production company with Charlie Sheen, an actor known as Sheen/Michaels Entertainment.
- He has worked large scale for the NGO Operation Homefront and donated and supported other nonprofit organizations throughout his career.