The famous Musician Morris Day
Morris E. Day, who is a famous American musician and actor, is from Illinois. He used to sing in the band, The Time and played the drum and keyboard. His songs have achieved an appreciation and worldwide fan following. His Instagram account has 109k followers.
Born in 1956, this American personality is famously known as the legendary band, The Time. This group was associated with Prince Rogers Nelson, another famous singer and musician. Morris’s vocals had a powerful impact on the audience, along with his lively dance steps that added life to his performances.
Morris tried with acting and shined bright in the field. He did many movies and appeared in sitcoms as well. He released many solos that went on to become big hits. Morris is a revolution in the music industry, and with his charming personality, he had never backed out of flirting with ladies.
Morris’s performances appear on YouTube channels and his other media accounts. His Twitter account has 36.6k followers.
|Birth Name||Morris E. Day|
|Born||December 13, 1956 (Age 64)|
|Profession||Actor, musician, composer|
|Country||Illinois, United States|
|Height||6 ft (183 cm)|
|Weight||86 kg or 189 lb|
|High School||High School in Minneapolis|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Genre||Rock, pop, soul, disco, hip hop, dance|
What is the success story of Morris Day?
- Morris has had an aptitude for music since his childhood days. He got the opportunity to create music along with Prince in a band in High School. The time that they had spent together since childhood had developed a strong bond between them. Morris gained popularity as the lead voice of the band The Time. He acted in movies like Purple Rain in 1984, Graffiti Bridge in 1990, The Adventures of Ford Fairlane in 1990, and many more. The first two movies had Prince as well and were big hits.
- Morris took a break and returned in 2000 with a fantastic performance in Jungle Love with the Time band, which became a huge success. He also sang solo. His songs, like Color of Success in 1985, Daydreaming in 1987, and It was About Time in 2004, were listed on top charts in the United States.
- There had been appearances of Morris in television sitcoms as well.
What is the physical appearance of Morris Day?
- Morris is 6 ft tall, weighing 82 kgs. He had been known to be very handsome during his early days and stayed fit. His charming smile won many hearts.
- Morris has black eyes and black hair. Sometimes he appears to have a French beard; other times, he keeps a mustache. No matter what style he follows, he used to set the trend.
What is the relationship status of Morris Day?
Morris dated Judith Jones for a long time, and they got married soon in 1986 in Las Vegas. They have three children together, out of which his youngest child, Derran Day, has become a singer like his father. Morris got divorced from Judith in 2011. The former married again to Lorena Day, and they have three kids.
What is the net worth of Morris Day?
Morris has had a successful career being a part of the famous band The Time. He was the lead singer in the bar, and it gave several hits. He appeared in the television series New Attitude in 1990. He also acted in movies and released some single albums as well. Most of his works were a big success giving him a net worth of $4 million.
- Morris was a part of a band in high school named Champagne that had Prince and Andre Cymone.
- ‘The Time’ released ‘Jerk Out’ that became the number 1 Dance-funk R&B hit in 1990.
- The track Purple Rain got an Oscar and remained at the top position in the Billboard Charts in the United States in the 1980s.
- Morris had been thrown out of the acting class by Prince for clowning around.
View this post on Instagram