Jack Owoc is an American businessman, entrepreneur, and the Chief Executive Officer of Bang Energy, the sister company of Vital Pharmaceuticals.
Who is Jack Owoc?
The founder of Vital Pharmaceuticals, Jack Owoc, is a known business executive and entrepreneur hailing from the United States of America. He is the CEO of energy drink and supplement Bang Energy. This particular sports and energy beverage is the sister company of Vital Pharmaceuticals and has been appearing under the brand name VPX. Bang Energy is the third most selling energy drink after Monster and Red Bull.
Jack has the reputation of being one of the top business persons in the USA who is also a philanthropist and a public speaker. His excellence in business negotiation, management, and execution has pushed his company to be the country’s third most beverage selling company. VPX also distributes other products like Redline, Noo Fuzion, and Meltdown. Bang Energy drink has collaborated with many institutions, including universities, to increase its availability to fitness and sports enthusiasts. The company has gone through many legal issues regarding its distribution and supply. But Jack could keep its reputation all the time with his business skills and execution.
|Birth Name||Jack Owoc|
|Birth Date||June 15, 1961 (Age 60)|
|Birth Place||United States of America|
|College||Florida Atlantic University|
|Profession||Businessman, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist|
|Active Years||1993- Present|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Spouse(s)||Meg Liz Owoc (Present)|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net Worth||10 million dollars|
What does Jack Owoc do?
- Jack Owoc is an American philanthropist, businessman, and the CEO of USA-based energy drink company Bang Energy. He is believed to be a skilled business executive, operation manager, and business planner. Being a fitness enthusiast, Jack has been the brand ambassador of his company too. After graduating from college, he started his professional career. In 1993, Jack founded the company Vital Pharmaceuticals. The manufacturer of different sports supplements and energy beverages is the top-selling one in the USA at present. In 2012, Jack introduced the energy drink Bang, distributed and sold under the brand name VPX. It was a scientifically proven low carbonated sugar drink that came with the tag-line fuel your destiny.
- Jack intended to deliver a superior quality energy supplement to the sportspersons and fitness freaks. He was able to make successful supplies and work on the availability of the drink in major universities in the States like UCLA. Bang also introduced other beverages with the names Redline, Noo Fuzion, and Meltdown. In 2017, Jack introduced another beverage variation of Bang energy which was caffeine-free. The company intended to eliminate all the unhealthy substances, like sugar and caffeine, which are significant drawbacks to fitness.
- Along with its facilities in Florida, Bang Energy started its business in Arizona in 2019. The company has also gone through major legal issues with companies like PepsiCo in 2020. Bang Energy’s other available drinks include Natural Bang, Bang Keto Coffee, Bang Shots, Bang Pre-workout, Bang Sweet Tea, Bang ThermIQ, and Bang MIXX Hard Seltzer.
What is Jack Owoc’s religion?
- Jack Owoc’s religion is Christianity. He is a 60 years old American businessman born on June 15, 1961, in the USA. Jack’s family information is not available yet. But he belongs to white ethnicity with American nationality. He graduated from Florida Atlantic University. Jack’s height is 5.9 feet, and he weighs around 85 kg. He is a highly followed personality who has over 6k followers on Twitter and 1.1 million followers on Instagram.
Who is Jack Owoc’s wife?
- Jack Owoc has been married to Meg Liz Owoc, who is an American marketing professional and leader. The couple is leading a happy married life and is blessed with kids.
How much does Jack Owoc earn?
- Jack Owoc is a wealthy business person who has many properties in the USA. His net worth is 10 million dollars.
- Jack Owoc is the CEO of Bang Energy.
- He founded the company Vital Pharmaceuticals.
- He attended Florida Atlantic University.
View this post on Instagram