Brian Malarkey is a celebrity chef from the United States. He was born in Bend, Oregon, USA, on September 26, 1972. Get info on Brian’s Networth, his relationship, height, weight and full bio.
Malarkey owns 15 world-class restaurants, including Herb & Wood, Herb & Sea, and Animae.
Who is Brian Malarkey?
Brian Huntington Malarkey, a prominent American chef and businessman, is famously known as Brian Malarkey. He has written the definition of success differently by creating 15 restaurants in his name and successfully running all of them. The chef has appeared multiple times on television also. He is regarded as one of the best chefs cum restaurant owners.
After completing his studies in culinary, Brian was featured in Top Chef: All-Stars, Today Show, Good Morning America, The Taste, Rachael vs. Guy’s Kids Cook-Off, Chopped All-Stars, Cutthroat Kitchen, and Guy’s Grocery Game. He also hosts his virtual cooking show titled Cooking with Malarkey. The chef was also awarded prestigious titles such as the Rising Star Chef of the Year in 2019. Malarkey leads a lavish life which he owns through hard work and patience throughout his career.
Brian Malarkey’s Quick Bio
|Birth Name||Brian Huntington Malarkey|
|Birth Date||September 26, 1972 (Age 48)|
|Birth Place||Bend, Oregon, USA|
|College||Le Cordon Bleu in Portland|
|Profession||Chef, Restaurant owner, TV personality|
|Active Years||1994- Present|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Hair color||Ash Blonde|
|Children||Sailor Elizabeth Malarkey, Huntington O’Neil Malarkey, Miles James Malarkey|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$15 million|
Brian Malarkey’s Career
What does Brian Malarkey do?
- Brian Malarkey is an American celebrity chef. He was a compassionate learner who has achieved miles in his career. Malarkey currently owns the top restaurants in the United States, among which he has been serving as a chef in one or two. The chef has been interested in cooking since his childhood. His grandmother’s cooking highly inspired him in their beach house. Starting from there, Malarkey has come a long way to the title of being one of the best chefs in contemporary time. Encouraging his interest, the chef completed his studies in culinary. After graduating, Malarkey started following the famous French Chef Michael Richard in Los Angeles.
- At that time, he traveled and learned the practical aspects of being a chef, which ultimately helped him in his last days. He then worked in restaurants like Loring Café, The Local, and The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Malarkey opened The Oceanaire’s San Diego restaurant in 2004 along with his wife. He then opened Searsucker in 2010. He gradually started gaining fame with his television appearances. The chef was a finalist in the 2007 season of Top Chef. He then appeared in The Real Housewives of Orange County, Top Chef Masters, Top Chef University: Getting Started in 2009 Malarkey hosted Mega Bites in 2010. He has also appeared on ABC’s Good Morning America and NBC’s Today Show. The chef is a judge in Guy’s Grocery Games, Food Network. He was also a contestant in the 17th season of Top Chef All-Stars.
Brian Malarkey’s Personal Information
What is Brian Malarkey’s physical appearance?
- Brian Malarkey is a 48 years old celebrity chef. On September 26, 1972, he was born in Bend, Oregon, USA. Malarkey is 5.10 feet tall and weighs around 70 kg. He did not talk about the identities of his parents yet. The chef has black eyes and ash blonde hair. Malarkey graduated in culinary from Le Cordon Bleu in Portland. Palmer Malarkey is his sibling. The chef has many tattoos imprinted on his body.
Brian Malarkey’s Relationship
Is Brian Malarkey gay?
- Brian Malarkey is straight and married his beloved wife, Chantelle Marie. The couple is blessed with Sailor Elizabeth Malarkey, Huntington O’Neil Malarkey, and Miles James Malarkey. Brian and Chantelle have been supportive of each other in their journey to success.
Brian Malarkey’s Net worth
What is Brian Malarkey’s net worth?
- Brian Malarkey owns 15 prominent restaurants in the USA. Apart from that, he has featured in many television shows. Malarkey’s net worth is 15 million dollars.
- Brian Malarkey hosts the show Cooking with Malarkey.
- He attended Le Cordon Bleu in Portland.
- The chef is a judge on the show Guy’s Grocery Games, Food Network.
- Malarkey’s birth sign is Libra.
View this post on Instagram