Ally Love is a prominent American entrepreneur, fitness enthusiast, social media influencer, and public speaker. She has the personal care website Love Squad.
Who is Ally Love?
Ally Love is a popular model, host, fitness enthusiast, social media personality, and spokesperson hailing from the United States of America. She is a host for the Brooklyn Nets in the National Basketball Association. Love is the global brand ambassador for the reputed sports brand Adidas. She is the founder and CEO of Love Squad. It is a self-care website that empowers women to build their careers. The website celebrates the individualities of women. It also sells personal merchandise of the brand that includes t-shirts, joggers, and accessories.
Love is also a professional dancer who has earned immense fame in this field. The personality is also known as the Boss of Business. She is a public speaker and has made remarkable statements in her speeches. Love is an inspiration to many suppressed women who desire to achieve something in life. The fitness trainer is also a fashion icon with a massive number of followers on social media. She has featured in many noted media outlets highlighting her achievements. Love is also interested in writing and runs her blog separately in Love Squad.
|Birth Name||Ally Love|
|Birth Date||April 6, 1986 (Age 35)|
|Birth Place||Miami, Florida, USA|
|Other Names||Boss of Business|
|High School||New World School of the Arts|
|Profession||Model, host, fitness enthusiast, social media personality, and spokesperson|
|Active Years||The 2010s- Present|
|Country||United States of America|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Eye color||Dark brown|
|Hair color||Dyed curly|
|Spouse(s)||Andrew Haynes (August 2021- Present)|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$1 million|
Why is Ally Love famous?
- Ally Love has emerged as a fitness enthusiast, model, host, social media personality, and spokesperson lately in the USA. She completed her graduation in fine arts and dance. Love was determined about her dance profession. She started modeling and featured in popular media outlets such as Self Magazine, Women’s Health magazine, Fitness magazine, and Health magazine.
- She has also been a model for famous brands like Victoria’s Secret, Reebok, Doritos, and Under Armour. In 2012, she joined Brooklyn Nets as an in-arena host. Her first day at the job was in the Barclays Center. While hosting, Love talks to the core players and coaches of the teams and gives insights to the viewers. She is a National Academy of Sports Medicine certified fitness trainer. In 2017, the fitness freak got an instructor’s job in Peloton.
- Love founded the lifestyle and fitness website titled Love Squad. She is currently serving as the CEO of the website and the brand under which she sells merchandise. The website is chiefly concerned with women and endeavors to build their own identities. Love also penned down several remarkable articles on women’s health and empowerment in her blog. Her website is also focused on workout live events. Following her achievements, Love got an offer to be a global brand ambassador of Adidas’s sports brand.
What is Ally Love’s physical appearance?
Ally Love is a 35 years old model and certified fitness trainer. She is 5.5 feet tall and weighs around 55 kg. Love has dark brown eyes and curly dyed hair. Being a fitness freak, Love possesses a good physique.
Is Ally Love gay?
Ally Love is straight and a married woman. She married Andrew Haynes in August 2021. The couple has yet to give birth to a child.
What is Ally Love’s income?
Ally Love’s net worth is $1 million.
- Ally Love is the CEO of Love Squad.
- She attended Fordham University.
- She is also known as Boss of Business.
View this post on Instagram