Mexican actor Roberto Palazuelos never stopped learning at the age of 41. Know his insight, Career, Height, Age, Net-Worth & More about his life.
Who is Roberto Palazuelos?
Roberto Palazuelos is a well-known Mexican actor. Roberto Palazuelos Badeaux is a renowned name by his stage alias Roberto Palazuelos.
Roberto was born on the 31st of January, 1967, this 54 years old man who started his career in the Mexican Television soaps in the 1980s, however, got famous from the 90s show “Muchachitas” which gave him instant popularity and after that, there was no looking back as Roberto was receiving many roles from the television serials as well as from the movies. Palazuelos became the official brand ambassador of Pepsi and got featured in advertisements. He always had a dream to pursue his higher studies, so at the age of 41, he went back to college to receive the degree.
|Birth Name||Roberto Palazuelos Badeaux|
|Born||31 January 1967(age 54 years)|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Model|
|Country||Acapulco, Guerrero, México|
|Height||6′feet 3″ inch (191 cm)|
|Eye Color||Not Known|
|Hair Color||Not Known|
|College||Tec Milenio University, Campus Cancún|
|Spouse||Yadira Garza (m. 1998–2016)|
|Net Worth||$12 Million|
|Profile||Instagram and Twitter|
What is the reason behind the Success Story of Roberto Palazuelos?
- Roberto Palazuelos started his acting career in the 1980s, appearing in Television soap-like “My Second Mother and Simplemente María.” However, he was popular from the show “Muchachitas,” which made him famous among the teens and youths as they love the character of Roger.
- From getting fame from the Tv serial “Muchachitas,” Roberto got many offers from other television serials. He made Poor rich girl, Beloved enemy, Gypsy love, Angel face, My beloved girl, Bet on love among others, Two women, Salome and one way.
- In 1989 Roberto Palazuelos played the character of John for the movie “Don’t Panic.” This movie was his first professional acting gig.
- Roberto participated in the famous reality show Big Brother, Mexico, in 2003. He stayed there for a long time; however, he came out before the last episode. Later Roberto hosted a show, “El Bar Provoca,” a reality TV show in 2006.
- He became the official brand image of Pepsi in Mexico in the promotion called La Palazueliza. This promotion was done through Print advertisements and television advertisements in January and February in 2013.
What is the physical appearance of Roberto Palazuelos?
- He has a significant 6 feet 3-inch height, and hIs body weight is yet not revealed.
- In 2008, Roberto felt that to continue his studies, he went back to college to prepare for law. So at the age of 41, he received his junior high school, high school certificate, and lastly, his diploma degree.
What is the relationship status of Roberto Palazuelos?
- Roberto Palazuelos got married to Yadira Garza in 1998, where the Mexican pop singer Cristian Castro sang the opening song of the wedding reception. During the wedding mass, Pablo Montero sang the song, Ave Maria.
- Yadira gave birth to a child named Roberto Palazuelos Jr…In the year 2016, the couple got separated.
What is the Net Worth of Roberto Palazuelos?
- He made his earnings through his acting, brand deals, and he owns several hotels. His estimated net worth of the year (2021) was near-about $12 Million.
- His birthday is on January 31.
- He is 54 years old.
- Roberto is the owner of B&B, and he runs that business which is situated in Guerrero.
- Palazuelos owns a number of world-famous hotels in places like Quintana Roo, Mexico, and Tulum, Mexico.
- For his artistic trajectory, Roberto Palazuelos received a doctorate on the 15th of October, 2020.
- He was awarded a PhD for his artistic achievements on October 15, 2020.
View this post on Instagram