Who is GT Dave?
George Thomas Dave is a businessman from America and is currently the CEO and founder of GT’s Living Food, his kombucha company. 40% of the kombucha market in the US is owned by Dave’s company. He was born in Beverly Hills, California. Thus, George is an American citizen. He is a Scorpio by horoscope. Talking about his family background, he was born to Michael Dave( Father) and Laraine Dave (Mother). He has two siblings who are older than him. The names of the siblings are Adam and Justin.
Gеоrgе grеw uр іn thе nеіghbоrhооd оf Веvеrlу Ніllѕ wіth hіѕ twо еldеr brоthеrѕ. Whеn Gеоrgе wаѕ аrоund fіftееn, hіѕ раrеntѕ ѕtаrtеd brеwіng Коmbuсhа аnd еvеn соnѕumіng іt. Іt wаѕ gіftеd tо thеm bу а fаmіlу frіеnd іn 1992. Аlthоugh hіѕ раrеntѕ wеrе brеwіng Коmbuсhа, Gеоrgе hаd рlаnnеd tо brіng іt tо thе mаrkеt.
Dave is a famous American corporate man for its Company Kombucha. Kombucha is a slightly alcoholic, fermented tea made with a black or green tea drink. People drink it often to benefit their health.
|Name||George Thomas Dave, GT Dave|
|Height||5 feet and 11 inches |
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$900 million|
What is GT Dave famous for?
- George Thomas Dave was born in 1978 in California. He was the youngest of three siblings. Dave’s parents started home brewing kombucha when he was a freshman in high school. Although his older brother and his parents straight away got on with this new drink, Dave felt the drink to be weird and did not like it for the first time.
- When his mother was diagnosed with fast-growing cancer in her breast in 1994, she drank the home-brewed kombucha daily and finally won her cancer battle during her course of treatment. This credited kombucha’s health benefits. After this, Dave started home brewing kombucha himself to bring the drink to the market.
- On the first day of his sale, Dave sold 24 bottles of kombucha, and he was the first to put the drink on store sills. He continued home brewing it in his family home, and his mother, Laraine, helped her son in marketing the product by sharing her cancer story and setting up a tasting table.
- GT’s kombucha carried on with its progress in 1997 December, and the product was called for an inquiry by America’s Whole Foods Market.
- GT’s kombucha then made its way to several stores all over the Southwest. Demand for Dave’s product began to increase in many other regions as well. Although he struggled to keep pace with the growing demand, Dave was resolute to brew kombucha traditionally.
- He later rebranded Gt’s kombucha as GT’s Living Food remains the sole owner of his company and possesses 40% of America’s kombucha market. Now in 100,000 square foot area in Vernon, Dave’s company produces more than a million bottles in a year, and he tastes tests every batch.
What is the height and weight of GT Dave?
- Now 43 years old, GT Dave is 5 feet and 11 inches tall and is around 81kgs.
- Also, read about Patti Labelle.
Who is the husband of GT Dave?
- GT Dave is openly gay and is married to Allan Fanucchi.
GT Dave Net Worth
What is the Net worth of GT Dave?
- The 43-year-old American business person, GT Dave’s net worth is about $900 Million. His company’s sale is estimated to be about $275 million.
- GT Dave’s mother’s cancer recovery story is featured in the company’s marketing.
- He, unfortunately, lost his older brother Justin to cancer in the year 1996, following which his parents got divorced, but Dave is still close to his mother.
- Although he was offered multiple offers by several investors, Dave still owns 100% of his company.
- GT Dave currently resides in Beverly, California.
View this post on Instagram