|Name :||Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski|
|Date of Birth :||August 22, 1950|
|Age :||69 (as of 2020)|
|Birthplace :||New York, USA|
|Birth sign :||Leo|
|Hair Color :||White|
|Eye Color :||Green|
|Weight :||68 kg|
|Height :||173 cm|
- Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski was born on August 22, 1950. He is a well-known Businessman, and here at FamousFaceWiki, Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski trends for being a popular Businessman. He is from Allentown, Pennsylvania, US, and He is 69 (as of 2020) years old 2020.
- Leopold Stokowski a well-known member of the Businessman club at FamousFaceWiki. He is also listed as a popular celebrity having a zodiac sign of Leo.
- He is a 69-year-old businessman but probably best known for being the son of conductor Leopold Anthony Stokowski and Gloria Vanderbilt, a well-known heiress, socialite, and fashion icon.
- Leopold is well-known in the entertainment industry through his famous family background. His mother was a renowned actress and a fashion icon, whereas his father was a renowned conductor. In addition to this, his brother is one of the most famous television personalities today.
- He reached worldwide fame through his appearance in Walt Disney’s 1940 animated film “Fantasia”. Leopold served as the music director of the Philadelphia Orchestra, the New York Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra, the Symphony of the Air, the NBC Symphony Orchestra, among others.
- Leopold was raised in his hometown of New York City. As mentioned, he hails from famous, wealthy parents, and through his mother is a descendant of Cornelius Vanderbilt, who established the Vanderbilt railroad and shipping. He has American nationality, belongs to the White Caucasian ethnicity, and practices Christianity.
Leopold Stokowski Net Worth
- This section will find Networth, salary, lifestyle, and more details of Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski.
- One can earn a lot of money when associated with celebrities. Still, Leopold Stanislaus, despite being a son of a global figure like Gloria Vanderbilt, chose to stay away from the limelight and manages his own business and investments.
- Most of his wealth comes from the hard work that he has done over the years, but he has chosen not to reveal it.
- Leopold has also made investments in businesses in England and New York.
- Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski’s estimated net worth in 2020 is approximately $148 Million. His main income source is his profession as a Businessman.
- His Networth in 2019 is Under review.
- Check out Leopold Stanislaus Stokowski’s body measurements, height, weight, and more in this section.
- Leopold has Green coloured eyes and White-colored hair. He is 173 cm inches tall and weighs approximately 68 kg KG.
- His zodiac sign is Leo.
- Gloria Vanderbilt and Leopold Stokowski had such a deep mother-son connection. Leopold Stanislaus remained close to his mother till his death in mid-2019. In so far as he prefers to keep his personal life locked away from public inspection, Stan has sometimes been shown in public in the company of his mom.
- Leopold also has three step-sisters from his father’s previous marriages, named Sonya Maria Noel Stokowski, Gloria Luba Stokowski and Andrea Sadja Stokowski, and two step-brothers from his mother’s marriage to Wyatt Emory Cooper named Carter Vanderbilt Cooper and Anderson Hays Cooper. His step-brother Carter took his own life by jumping off their mother’s balcony at 23.
- He was born on August 22, 1950
- He is from Allentown, Pennsylvania, US.
- His net worth is $148 Million.
- He is a well-known Businessman.
- Leopold Stokowski also operates in a range of U.S. landscape design projects. In the great figure, Leopold Stanislaus has assembled a property.
- Likewise, his landscape design projects have brought him a classy citizenry. He frequently spends part of his earnings on the share market.
Social Media Profile
People Also Search For Kenya Moore and Patti Labelle