Who is Greg Fitzsimmons Wife?
Erin Fitzsimmons is Greg Fitzsimmons’s Wife. She is very private, so not much is known about her personal life. However, there is ample information about her husband. Her husband is an American stand-up comedian, producer, writer, and radio host. He used to host The Greg Fitzsimmons Show on Howard 101. He hosted the show until December 2018.
Greg made his debut as a stand-up comedian while still a student at Boston University. He has made his appearance on several TV shows. These TV shows include The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Late Show with David Letterman, Chelsea Lately, and Late Night with Conan O’Brien.
Greg is the host of Fitzdog Radio. It is a highly rated comedy podcast. He is a frequent guest on the Satellite Radio Program The Howard Stern Show. He also does his show on Howard 101. His show’s name is The Greg Fitzsimmons Show. He has been invited to the Adam Carolla and The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast.
Greg has also tried his hands on acting. He has acted in Comedy Bang Bang, Louie, C.S.I., Aqua Teen Hunger Force. He has also worked in Santa Clarita Diet and Division III: Football’s Finest. He was the host of the 1996 MTV game show Idiot Savants. This show eventually won the cable ace award. In 2018, he teamed up with comedian Alison Rosen to start a new podcast show. Greg’s new podcast show is called ‘Childish’.
Quick Bio of Greg Fitzsimmons Wife
|Birth Name||Erin Fitzsimmons|
|Born||February 9, 1969|
|Country||The United States|
|Height||Five ft. 7 in|
What Does Greg Fitzsimmons Wife do?
- According to Erin’s Instagram account, she is an artist. Her work involves book designing, lettering, and typography. On February 9, 1969, she was born in the United States of America. She has blonde hair, and her eye colour is light blue. Her height is five ft. 7 in. She believes in the Christian faith. She has both Irish as well as American nationality.
- Erin’s husband has his show-The, the Greg Fitzsimmons show. It is a celebrity interview show. The guests on the show are usually famous musicians and comedians. He has also written for many comedy shows. He wrote and produced The Ellen DeGeneres Show from 2003 to 2005. He won four Daytime Emmys for his work on this show. His other writing works include Lucky Louie, Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher and The Man Show.
When Did Erin and Greg Fitzsimmons meet?
- Erin and Greg Fitzsimmons married in 1999. The couple has been happily married for more than two decades now. The Fitzsimmons couple has two beautiful children. Their son’s name is Owen, and their daughter’s name is Jojo. Owen was born in 2001, while Jojo was born in 2004.
- The couple’s children are extremely good at athletics. The son was a part of the soccer team that won the 2018 League Champions Medal. At the same time, the daughter is a talented surfer. She was a semi-final participant in the under 14 Surf competition in Ventura.
- In 2018, the whole family took part in the Hearst Castle bike challenge together. In a recent interview, Greg revealed Erin’s sacrifices for the family. He said that Erin became a full-time mother after the birth of their daughter. In 2010, Greg even wrote a book about her wife. The book’s name was Dear Mrs Fitzsimmons.
- The couple loves their two children very much. They want to instil independence and confidence in both of their teenage children so that they can become great human beings.
View this post on Instagram
People Also Search For Eric Weinstein Wife and Mark Eaton Wife