Casie Colson Baker, widely recognized by her stage name “Machine Gun Kelly” or MGK, is a dynamic and multifaceted artist who has left an indelible mark on the music and entertainment industry. Born on April 22, 1990, in Houston, Texas, MGK has journeyed from the streets of Cleveland, Ohio, to become a prominent figure in the world of hip-hop, pop-punk, and acting. Renowned for his unapologetic attitude and genre-blending music, he effortlessly combines rap lyricism with the raw energy of rock.
MGK’s evolution has been a testament to his artistic versatility, with hits ranging from rap bangers to heartfelt ballads. Beyond music, he has ventured into acting with notable appearances in films and TV series. With a charismatic persona, a knack for reinvention, and a fervent fan base, MGK continues to push boundaries and challenge conventions in the entertainment realm, solidifying his position as a true maverick.
Casie Colson Baker’s Quick Bio
|Name||Casie Colson Baker|
|Born||July 23, 2008|
|Age||11 years old|
Casie Colson Baker’s Early Life
- Casie Baker was born in California, United States. Emma Cannon and dad Machine Gun Kelly met in a concert by the Rock band Blink-182.
- They were 18 years old when they fell in love with each other.
- On July 23, 2008, they gave birth to a daughter, Casie Colson Baker. Talking about the relationship between Casie’s parents, it looks like they’ve ended up their relationship.
- However, It seems like Machine Gun kelly has custody of her daughter, and she has a happy life with her father.
Casie’s Relationship With Her Mom
- Many fans have shown interest in knowing more about Machine Gun Kelly’s former partner Emma Cannon.
- But She loves to stay away from the limelight, making it hard to guess her relationship with her daughter and Machine Gun Kelly.
- However, Looking at the happy picture of Casie on his dad’s Instagram account, Casie seems like enjoying her dad’s company.
- And we guess Emma will be happy to see her daughter having a good life with her dad.
Casie’s Relationship With His Dad
There is no doubt that they both love each other very much. Machine Gun Kelly’s Instagram pictures clearly show the bond between the daughter and the father.
- Machine Gun Kelly also has written a song for his daughter, so he won’t have any regrets if his time ever comes.
- That clearly shows how much Machine Gun Kelly loves his daughter. Furthermore, the father also influences her daughter to write songs like “At My Best.”
Casie Colson’s Family & Relationship
- Her father’s name is Richard Colson Baker, mainly famous as Machine Gun Kelly, and her mother’s name is Emma Cannon. Her father is a rapper, singer, songwriter, and actor, whereas nothing is available about her mother. And Casie’s mother is not active on any social media platforms.
- MGK revealed that he used to party late at night, which had no limits to stop. And he also was a heavy drinker and didn’t care about anything at all. But his life completely changed after Casie stepped into his world.
- Talking about her relationship, Casie is too young to have a boyfriend.
- Gun-machine Kelly and his 12-year-old daughter were the cutest couples at the AMAs.
Casie Colson’s Details
- Casie Colson Baker has brown colored eyes. She is 3 inches tall and weighs approximately 20 KGs.
- Her zodiac sign is Leo, and she has curly black colored hair.