Who is Auston Matthews’s Girlfriend?
Emily Ruttledge is Auston Matthews’s girlfriend. She hails from Arizona. At present, we do not know her exact date of birth. But it is reasonable to guess that she is in her mid-twenties. In 2020, she completed her graduation from Arizona State University. She was a sorority member at Arizona State University.
Auston and Emily are in a long-distance relationship. At times, long-distance relationships can be very challenging. However, their love seems unaffected by the vast physical distance between them. Emily is a very caring and supportive girlfriend. She avidly follows the games of Auston and tweets about them.
One of the leading causes that separate them is their schools. At present, both partners are young. Emily is busy pursuing her education while Auston is busy pursuing his career in the NHL. Auston has reached considerable NHL stardom at a very young age.
Emily’s boyfriend is an American professional ice hockey player. Auston plays for the Toronto Maple Leafs National Hockey League (NHL). He also serves as an alternate captain for his team. He was the winner of the 2016 Swiss Cup title.
Auston’s full name is Auston Taylour Matthews. On September 17, 1997, he was born in San Ramon, California. His estimated net worth is around $63 million. The principal amount of his income comes from his profession of ice hockey sports. He also makes considerable money by doing brand endorsements.
Quick Bio of Auston Matthews Girlfriend
|Birth Name||Emily Ruttledge|
|Profession||Research Assistant at Pepperdine University|
|Country||Arizona, United States|
|High School||Pinnacle High School|
Arizona State University
What Does Auston Matthews’s Girlfriend Do?
- Emily Ruttledge works as a Research Assistant at Pepperdine University. She currently lives in California. In 2021, she also became a Clinical Research Assistant at Children’s Hospital LA (CHLA). Before Joining PU and CHLA, she used to work full-time at Infosys. There she served as a Business Analyst.
- From September 2017 to May 2018, Emily served as a research assistant at Arizona State University. From May 2018 to August 2018, she worked at Goldman Sachs in Utah. She worked there as a Private Wealth Management Operations Intern.
- In 2016, Emily finished high school at Pinnacle High School. Later, she attended The London School of Economics. Afterwards, she completed an online certificate program at Harvard Business School. The program taught her things like analyzing data and improving management decision-making skills.
- In 2020, Emily received a Bachelor’s degree in Human Development and Family Studies from Arizona State University. At present, she is pursuing a master’s degree in Clinical Psychology. She is doing her master’s from Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology.
When Did Auston Matthews and Emily Ruttledge Meet?
- It is unclear how and when Emily Ruttledge became Auston Matthews’s Girlfriend. Many people now speculate that Auston and Emily are no longer involved in a romantic relationship. The news of their break-up primarily spread owing to two different reasons.
- The first reason is that Auston and Emily have not been seen together for a considerable time. They used to share each other’s pictures on their respective social media accounts. But, it suddenly seemed to stop. This, perhaps naturally, led people to speculate about their break-up.
- Not long ago, Auston was reported to date Jordyn Johnson. She is a Phoenix-born actress and model. She had a cameo role in “In Her Blood”. This caused people to think that Auston and Emily had broken up. Some people even claimed that Emily is in a relationship with some other guy. However, the couple themselves has not said anything about their breaking up.
People Also Search For Nassim Taleb and Sabrina Peterson