Who is Eric Weinstein wife?
Eric Weinstein’s wife Pia is an American economist and researcher from San Francisco, California. She is a very confident, talented and hard-working woman. Her success started as a research associate in the nineties, and she has reached as an entrepreneur in her career. Many lengthy research and time taking jobs helped her get where she is today. She is an inspiration for women scholars. The graduation of Eric Weinstein’s wife is recorded from Wellesley College with a degree in economics. She was a proud member of Phi Beta Kappa society. Later, she joined Harvard University for her doctor of philosophy in economics.
Pia was born and brought up in India with a Jewish upbringing and mixed religious and cultural environment. His father is a Hindu, and his mother is Jewish. Initially, the family was from Syria and Iraq that got shifted and settled in India and then went to America. The wide range of exposure is integrated into her personality. She has grown up with many Hindu, Parsi, and Muslim people. Eric Weinstein’s wife is very social with her active presence on Twitter and LinkedIn. She has around 4000 Twitter followers. The political opinions and discussion of hers are grabbing attention.
Quick Bio Of Eric Weinstein Wife
|Birth Name||Pia N Malaney|
|Born||6 November 1955|
|Religion||Mixed (Jewish and Hindu)|
|Height||5 Foot 4 Inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Venture||Center of innovation, growth, and society|
What Does Eric Weinstein Wife Do?
- Eric Weinstein Wife Pia is a well-known researcher with immense success in her career. She started this journey in 1997. The first stop was Harvard institute for international development, where she worked as a research associate. The passion drives her to the successful career she holds. The talented economist has an impressive resume and is thoroughly persistent and competent in her work. She has joined many institutes as an associate, including the institute for new economic thinking.
- In 1999, in January, she joined Harvard School of Kennedy of government and worked there for four years. In 2015the fresh start began from the institute of new economic thinking like a senior economist. She has been the editor of working papers of the institutes till now. The report includes relevant and essential content for the field of economics.
- Her new venture began in 2018 titled centre of innovation, growth, and society. She is co-founder and director of the new business. The main focus is on the general wellness of humans by her skills in learning natural, economic, and sociological ways. There are a lot of patents and papers published with her name. The most famous is the dissertation with Eric Maskin named Gauge theoretic welfare. She has made a lot of public appearances. Pia appeared on the show robin report and discussed her personal and political opinions.
When did Eric Weinstein and Eric Weinstein’s wife get married?
- Eric is a well-known mathematician, managing director, and writer who works for the Thiel capital investment firm. His brother is also a biologist and theorist. The couple compliments each other by working together. They researched a project titled ‘Geometric Marginalism’ in 2012 and created the ‘Intellectual Dark Web’.
- There is not much information about their relationship and love life. The couple has been together for more than a decade now. Both were part of a program, “Death over Dinner”, where significant people got together to discuss the priority shift in the elder years. They have two kids together, a girl named Sophie and a 9-year-old boy named Zev. The couple always seems to care for each other, and their bond grows. She likes to keep her personal life away from the media. There is not much information available on the internet.
People Also Search For Robert Richard Girlfriend and Dan Abrams