Moses Hacmon-The Inventor
Moses Hacmon is a creative artist and an architect who uses modern ideas and techniques to shape his thoughts. He is an author, photographer, entrepreneur, social media influencer, and above all, an artist. His social accounts are full of videos with millions of views that his fans give.
Born in Israel, Hacmon’s research and inventions as an artist are famous throughout the country, although he has shifted to the United States since his teenage years. His most famous story that has created a sensation is about the invisible forms of water. According to him, water has many conditions that are not visible with naked eyes. Hacmon has written many books like Moses Hacmon On the Way to Babylon, My Digital Sketchbook, etc.
Hacmon is a man of knowledge. He finished his graduation in video production, cinematography, and set design. Moreover, he was in the Israeli Air Force-Flight School. Hacmon also studied sculpture and painting with a Bachelor of Architecture. His knowledge and creativity with curiosity can be seen in his art. His YouTube channel has more than 25k subscribers who follow him every day.
|Birth Name||Moses Hacmon|
|Born||October 29,1977 (Age 44)|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (175 cm)|
|Weight||64 kg or 141 lbs|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|High School||Hess High School|
|College||Southern California Institute of Architecture|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Works||Faces of Water|
What is the success story of Moses Hacmon?
- Moses had an inquisitive nature from his teenage years. He started working as a designer and project manager in 2007 and switched to many companies. He was interested in water and its nature, and he started researching it after completing his studies. It took ten years of hard work in finding various invisible forms of water. He invented techniques of capturing forms of water, called them Faces of Water.
- Hacmon sells his art pieces online. His videos are available online, where he discusses water and his inventions.
- Hacmon is an excellent author and has written many books full of knowledge and ideas. Moses Hacmon On The Way to Babylon in 2006, 29 Golden Years in 2007, My Digital Sketchbook in 2008 is something to mention. Hacmon won the excellence award from the American Institute of Architecture.
What is the physical appearance of Moses Hacmon?
Moses is 5 ft 9 inches tall, weighing 64 kgs. He has a slim build. Hacmon has dark brown eyes with dark brown long hair that goes down his shoulders.
What is the relationship status of Moses Hacmon?
Hacmon married Deborah Cluff initially. However, they got divorced in 2008. Hacmon again married Elizabeth Marle and again got separated in 2018. Hacmon started dating Trisha Paytas in 2020, a well-known YouTuber and social media influencer. There is news that he has proposed to her, and they both have got engaged.
What is the net worth of Moses Hacmon?
Hacmon has made a great career. He is an author, an artist, an entrepreneur, and whatnot. His exhibitions give him a reasonable amount, along with his social media sites. He has his merchandise as well. Hacmon has bought a beautiful luxurious mansion worth more than a million to live with his current partner. His red Ferrari is an addition to his assets. His net worth of more than $5 million will surely increase in the future.
- Hacmon’s younger sister, Hila Klein, is a famous YouTuber and is married to Ethan Klein, another famous YouTuber.
- There have been differences between Hacmon and his sister, owing to his girlfriend, Trisha Paytas.
- One of Hacmon’s favourite things in his leisure time is capturing his pictures in Snapchat filters.
- He likes to travel to exotic locations with his current girlfriend.
View this post on Instagram