Jennifer Misner is a sales and marketing director hailing from the US and is popularly known as the ex-wife of the late actor and comedian Dustin Diamond.
Who is Jennifer Misner?
Jennifer Misner is a well-known sales and marketing professional who has served big companies such as Sonesta Hotels, Schulte Hospitality Group, and Monarch Group. She is a growing entrepreneur who is more prominent as the ex-wife of Dustin Diamond, an American actor, director, musician, stand-up comedian. She is currently working as a sales and marketing director at Holiday Inn Express.
|Birth name||Jennifer Misner|
|Birth Place||Pennsylvania, USA|
|Family Members||Valerie Misner, Jeremy Misner, Olivia Misner, Amanda Misner, Josh Misner|
|University||Pennsylvania State University|
|Profession||Sales and Marketing Director|
|Company||Holiday Inn Express|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Hair||Straight and Black|
|Spouse(s)||Dustin Diamond (2009-2013)|
|Social Media Handles||N/A|
|Net Worth||$250 Thousand|
What does Jennifer Misner do?
- Popularly known as child actor Dustin Diamond’s ex-wife, Jennifer Misner is an American sales and marketing professional working at Holiday Inn Express, Altoona, PA. She joined the hotel company in 2010. Jennifer has been a private person who barely disclosed her personal information. Her involvement with Diamond initially brought limelight to her life.
- Jennifer started her career as a project manager in the late 90s at TNS; later, she joined Monarch Group as the VP of Marketing and Development. She has also worked as a freelance sales and marketing consultant for a few years.
- At the beginning of 2010, Misner became Director of Sales & Revenue Management at Sheehan & Associates. She joined Concord Hospitality Enterprises as Director of Sales & Marketing afterwards and worked there for almost a year.
- In 2013, she joined Schulte Hospitality Group, worked for four long years in different positions, and eventually left. She then joined Jacaruso Enterprises Inc. for one and a half years. She is interested in gardening and also has a seed shop in Kentucky.
How old is Misner?
- Jennifer Misner never opened up her personal life fully to the people. She has barely talked about her personal life, and hence her actual age is also not disclosed yet. But she was younger than her ex-husband, who died at the age of 44 in 2021. She has mysterious green eyes and straight dark hair, though she has been changing her hairstyle from time to time. She never specified her family background, but Valerie Misner, Jeremy Misner, Olivia Misner, Amanda Misner, Josh Misner are her family members. She also has two pet dogs with the names Bently and Rukus.
Is Misner in a Relationship?
- Jennifer Misner has separated from Dustin Diamond and is not involved in any relationship at present. The duo got married in 2009 and separated in 2013. They were a celebrity couple and also one of the most talked-about ones. Diamond and Misner started a child care foundation named Dustin Diamond Foundation in 2005 after their miscarriage. The organization hosted its first event in October 2005 in Southeastern Wisconsin. Dustin later got engaged to Amanda Schutz, aka Loli Pop the Clown. After eight years of Jennifer and Dustin’s divorce, the latter died in January 2021, diagnosed with small-cell lung carcinoma.
How much does Misner earn?
- Jennifer Misner is a successful marketing professional, and her net worth is about $250 thousand. She has worked in big companies such as Sonesta Hotels, Schulte Hospitality Group, and Monarch Group. She has also worked as a freelance sales and marketing consultant for a short period of time.
- Jennifer Misner is the ex-wife of Dustin Diamond.
- They got married in 2009 and separated in 2013.
- They founded a child care organization named Dustin Diamond Foundation in 2005.
- She is a sales and marketing professional.
- She currently works as a sales and marketing director at Holiday Inn Express.
- Dustin Diamond died on February 1st, 2021.