Who is Eva Shockey?
Eva Shockey is a prominent Canadian author, businesswoman, television show host, and social media personality. She accompanies her father, Jim Shockey, in his journey to explore the world and hunt. Both of them co-hosts the show Jim Shockey’s Hunting Adventures on the American TV channel Outdoor Channel. Following her father’s footsteps, Shockey has become a great hunter as well as an explorer. She has done commendable mountaineering and shows hosting in her career so far. The hunter also handles her blog and has penned down the book Taking Aim: Daring to Be Different, Happier, and Healthier in the Great Outdoors.
She is a social media influencer with one million followers on Facebook, 558 thousand followers on Instagram, and 76.5 thousand followers on Twitter. Shockey is an emerging business person who handles her website. She sells kitchen, dining as well as home decor accessories, jewelry, and digital ornaments. Apart from her business, the explorer has also collaborated with known brands like MTN OPS, Mossy Oak, and HunterCourse. She has featured in several media outlets, including the cover page of Field & Stream magazine. For her excellence in adventure, Shockey received Outdoor Channel’s Golden Moose Award. She has also won the Outdoor Sportsman Award by the Outdoor Sportsman Group.
|Birth Name||Eva Shockey|
|Birth Date||January 5, 1988 (Age 33)|
|Birth Place||Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada|
|Parent(s)||Jim Shockey, Louise Shockey|
|Profession||Writer, businesswoman, television show host, and social media personality|
|Active Years||The 2000s- Present|
|Hair color||Light brown|
|Spouse(s)||Tim Brent (2015- Present)|
|Children||Lennon Bow Brent and Boone Ian James Brent|
|Social Media Handles|
|Net worth||$2 million|
What does Eva Shockey do?
- Eva Shockey is a popular television personality in Canada as well as America. Born in Canada, Shockey was brought up exploring the untrodden corners of the globe along with her father. Initially, she thought of pursuing a career in dancing as she was a Latin ballroom dancer and was a dance teacher. But she could not stay long at the profession. While spending time with her hunter father in childhood, Shockey always wanted to discover the secrets of nature. Soon after growing up, she joined Jim Shockey’s Hunting Adventures as a co-host with Jim Shockey.
- In 2014, she was featured on the Field & Stream magazine’s cover page. The personality has appeared in RAM Trucks’ commercial. Following Shockey’s prominence, she was interviewed by USA Today Hunt & Fish. In 2015, the explorer became the brand ambassador of Cabela’s Inc. She has also worked with Under Armour in the same year. Shockey is an author too. In 2017, her book Taking Aim: Daring to Be Different, Happier, and Healthier in the Great Outdoors was released. Apart from that, she runs her blog to write about lifestyle, exploration stories, food, fashion, etc.
Who are Eva Shockey’s parents?
Eva Shockey’s parents are Jim Shockey and Louise Shockey. She has a sibling named Branlin Shockey. On January 5, 1988, the TV host was born in Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.
What is Eva Shockey’s relationship status?
Eva Shockey has been married to the Canadian ice hockey player Tim Brent since 2015. The couple has two kids, Lennon Bow Brent and Boone Ian James Brent.
How much does Eva Shockey earn?
Eva Shockey is a wealthy TV host. Her net worth is $2 million.
- Eva Shockey was born in Canada.
- She is married to Tim Brent.
- Shockey attended Bond University.
View this post on Instagram